X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election Predictions

I think Mitt Romney will win the election, and become our next President. I don't vote along party lines, I consider the results of the incumbent against the claims of the opponent. I do not agree with some of the republican agenda, but it beats the current agenda and course. Please get out and vote! Frank

Re: Election Predictions

Frank,
    I will let you in on some "insider" information. The one with the most votes will win.
    And those votes could be honest or dishonestly gotten..

Comment

Listening to the media makes one think that they might just as well stay home and let the voters of Ohio decide it. I would like to see an election without polls.
      Right now I fear that maybe Romney will have the popular vote but Obama will have the Electoral college votes. Hope I'm wrong.
      When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

It all depends on voter turnout. If conservatives get out there like they did at the midterm elections I think that Romney will win. From the people I know enthusiasm is pretty high on the Romney side. My friends who support Obama or driven by fear of Romney.

If we just get an average turnout then I think it may edge Obama.

BTW... everyone vote no matter where you are at. There are a lot of states that are a toss up at this point.

How was that for a neutral answer ;-)

Comment

The election was determined yesterday, the Washington Redskins lost. Look it up, the is .............
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I think this election should be an easy choice for every American regardless of what party one belongs too. The ideology of the President does not coincide with the U.S. Constitution and the principles of the founders, and we easily forget the great history of this Nation and why people came to this country in the first place.

I never in my life seen a President chastise,demonize,scold, divide such a great Nation. I never seen a President in my life that stood there for 4 years blaming everyone else but himself. If we send Obama back to Chicago, he could have a lucrative career in writing a book called "101 excuses from the Oval office". Obama has said that Washington D.C. can't be changed from the inside, but yet he didn't campaign on that in 2008, and now he's asking for another 4 years.

The Community agitator wants to create a "Secretary of Business" position, because this a$$ clown doesn't have the slightest idea on how to create a job. He's been a fraud since day 1, and I'm a loss for words on how and why so many people got sucked up into the hype, when all everyone had to do was "READ" his own words and who he idolized growing up.

The Democrats are trying to paint Mitt Romney as "far right" and that couldn't be furthest from the truth. Any staunch conservative will tell you that Romney is more a center/right guy, and thats exactly what this country needs and has been proven the country runs best when it's center/right.

Pennsylvania IS in play for Romney.

Montgomery County (where I live) will decide this state closely along with Bucks Co. and Western Pa. Obama ticked off the Coal crackers in the Western Part of the state, and Pennsylvania has the most N.R.A. members in the country, and it's no secret that the gun owners in this state have no love for Obama. Pennsylvania is a HUGE hunting state...right up there with Wisconsin and a few others.

I'm seeing Romney signs where 4 years ago there was Obama signs, and the Romney signs out number the current Obama signs. This state is fired up and ready to go, and it showed yesterday when 35k + showed up to hear Romney speak in Bucks county. Many thousands of people couldn't get into the event cause their simply was no room.

According to our Governor, Romney doesn't need to win Montgomery county (a win would be better)...it just needs to be close and he will carry this state.

The Democrats forget that we just elected a Republican Governor and have Republican control in the state stemming from the 2010 elections. For them to say it's "desperation" on Romney's part by campaigning in Pennsylvania...the internal polls suggest other wise.

My prediction is either a close Obama win or Romney landslide (over 300 electorals).
            Last edited by Flux; 11-05-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

I would say it's just too close to call. I'm anticipating a bunch of litigation challenging the results either way.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                I would say it's just too close to call. I'm anticipating a bunch of litigation challenging the results either way.

Mark
                Mark, I heard there is already some sort of trouble in Fl regarding the voting process. Why can't this most important process be made fool and tamper proof?

Comment

As close as it is, it's not unforeseeable that we could have Romney as a Republican President and Biden as a Democrat Vice President

Don't think that can happen?...look it up!

A tie breaker in the Electoral College of 269 for each means the NEW House of Reps will instate Romney for president and the Democratic Senate would put in Biden as Vice President.

Not as far off a chance as you might think.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                    As close as it is, it's not unforeseeable that we could have Romney as a Republican President and Biden as a Democrat Vice President

Don't think that can happen?...look it up!

A tie breaker in the Electoral College of 269 for each means the NEW House of Reps will instate Romney for president and the Democratic Senate would put in Biden as Vice President.

Not as far off a chance as you might think.
                    The first step in possibly getting back to a form of government that uses compromise as a way to get things done. Maybe not such a bad idea.
                    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

If American voters look in there wallet
                      Romney all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                        Mark, I heard there is already some sort of trouble in Fl regarding the voting process. Why can't this most important process be made fool and tamper proof?
                        With all due respect to Florida voters, they put the da in Florida.

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I remain strangely silent
                          sigpic

Comment

My prediction? It's a toss up.

Heads they win, tails you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                              There was no problem with the voting machines etc. The problem was the democrats were b!tching because they had to wait in line for 7 hours to vote over the weekend on early voting.. They should have mailed it in. Florida law states that absentee ballots will be counted along with the other votes..
                              I suppose Jessie or Al will show up before too long to rile up the black democrats.

Comment

Working...
                              X