X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun mon. Just had 2 wisdom teeth cut in 1/2 1 hr ago

So lucky We live in this time. Was out. Mom drove ,doing fine so far. Plenty of Drugs If I need them. Hope to work tomorrow,We'll see
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Fun mon. Just had 2 wisdom teeth cut in 1/2 1 hr ago

Sedation dentristry is one of mankind's greatest ideas.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Take the meds & rest. Hope you don't overdo it if you decide to go to work. Frank

Comment

One of My customers Lawyer, Moderator called for more work. He is 78 has prostate cancer and still works crazy hours. His dad took him to the dentist to have His wisdom teeth out when He was 10 Years old. Dentist strapped his Lil arms to the chair and pulled them out with pliers no shots! He's still a tough old bird
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          One of My customers Lawyer, Moderator called for more work. He is 78 has prostate cancer and still works crazy hours. His dad took him to the dentist to have His wisdom teeth out when He was 10 Years old. Dentist strapped his Lil arms to the chair and pulled them out with pliers no shots! He's still a tough old bird
          Tool, I trust he's a tough old guy but that was then, and now there is no reason to suffer through the pain. Take the meds and rest up for a day or two. No one will think any less of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
            Tool, I trust he's a tough old guy but that was then, and now there is no reason to suffer through the pain. Take the meds and rest up for a day or two. No one will think any less of you!
            I'm blessed It's 7 30 pm and pain is Minimal. I feel I can work tomorrow. We'll see.

Comment

The Oral Surgeon is a wizard ! Had Eggs N toast Hot coffee for breakfast . My face looks like Alvin the chipmunk !
              Feel Great. Can I drive, do Hi work doing 2 Vicodin an Hour ? Got 20, only took 2 yesterday ! Will save them for My next Motorcycle
              Wreck ! Off to work [ No drugs,really ]

Comment

Working...
              X