Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Customer Service - Can't Believe it - Attn Josh

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
    Yep thats it and my stuff is still there.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

w
      Last edited by Frankiarmz; 11-10-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

How do you get there from here?

I followed the link provided to the registration page and it got me there OK.
        I see that nothing I have bought since 2006 is registered any longer.

But how do you even know it exists? Look at this screen shot, where is the link to take you to the Dashboard login?

Name:  4448b336ecb762278ed4dbfb2d478f1a.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  111.4 KB
        Last edited by Bob D.; 11-11-2012, 06:52 AM.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Re: How do you get there from here?

On a quick glance, it appears that all, or at least the main items, are there and showing the LLSA. But I see duplicates, showing the same serial numbers.

I guess I don't understand why this thing continues to be fanagled with and why it appears to be so difficult for Ridgid/TTI to put this in place, PROPERLY ORGANIZED, and then leave it the HE!! alone.

Really now, you IT guys responsible for this should be ashamed of yourselves.... setting up a database listing of a customer's registrations shouldn't really be that hard. You've had since 2003 to get this right and make the whole process efficient and timely. (Hey... you guys aren't freelancing the handling of the Florida vote tally are you?)

CWS
          Last edited by CWSmith; 11-11-2012, 06:40 PM. Reason: typo correction in italics

Comment

All of my LLSA stuff is gone and all my tools have expired on the 3 year warranty and a lot of my other stuff is gone, how did I know that was going to be the case.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

My dashboard shows the two sanyo batteries which replaced the originals and carry the LSA.
              Then it show my 5pc combo kit and that the "3 year warranty" as expired, however if I scroll down I find every single tool in that kit including the charger as having a LSA! Try scrolling down and see if you find any good news.

Comment

nope - same as before. I also have had some more messages back and forth with the "customer service" agents. Same message as before: "We are not going to anything for you and tough luck. Reapply and hope for the best."

Comment

It would be nice to see the forum members who are employed by Ridgid, cared enough to comment...

Comment

I have been keeping up on this one. Unfortunately I am not really involved on the LSA side at all. I am forwarding the thread on to see if we can straighten some of this out. Thanks, Josh

Comment

Franklin Pug- We apologize for the issues you are having on the product registration dashboard. We will get this resolved for you. I shot you a message with a name and contact that can help fix the issue.

We did not alter the database or change databases when we updated the user interface, so it is tough to pinpoint what went wrong on your account. We did try to make it easier to see all of your products and their warranty coverage on one page. The old site listed all products, including those with incomplete registrations, on one page and then you had to click each one to find out the coverage. This may have led to some confusion as their could have been a mix of LSA covered products and those with just the 3-year warranty and you couldn't see that without clicking each one. Sorry again for the issues and we will get this resolved. Thanks for your business.

Comment

Congrats Franklin Pug, looks like your problem may be resolved.

But! RIDGID has no plans to resolve over five years of issues with other customers.

Comment

Originally posted by billmoy View Post
                          Congrats Franklin Pug, looks like your problem may be resolved.

But! RIDGID has no plans to resolve over five years of issues with other customers.
                          Don't congradulate me yet. I got off the phone with ridgid this afternoon, and they still insist that nothing can be done. I was PM'd a phone number and name by Chris (moderator), and the person I was told to contact had someone else call me on his behalf (after I left a phone message). After a circular discussion with her, I asked for a time or appointment to call him directly. The speaker told me that he is "not available" and she didn't know when he would be. It was like pulling teeth just to get his email to set up a time to call.

This saga gets worse as it goes along. So far I am in over an hour on the phone (90% of it on hold), 10+ internet messages, 2 forum board moderators, and now 2 staff members. Imagine if I was trying to make a claim! All I want is to get my tools sorted.

Comment

I just don't buy the home depot ridgid tools. Sewer equipment? Pipe wrenches? Absoluteley! Sawzawl? Oh Hell no
                            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Ahhhhhh.......

Seems like all that OUTSOURCING Emerson has done, has finally caught up with RIDGID.....

RIDGID - PLEASE treat your customers right

Comment

Working...
                              X