Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm Suspicious

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Always a kind word Tony I'm not the only "moron" heating with oil because there is no natural gas available in our area. Big oil saw to it years ago when laying lines was more affordable, and kept their prices down. I can appreciate the plight of the small business owner because I'm a compassionate and slightly intelligent guy, where as you are clueless of my work history. Many months of lost wages while on strike with a billion dollar corporation that had every intention of giving us what we asked for in the end. One of our members was killed by the daughter of a manager who ran her car through a picket line, he left behind small children. Maybe you or some other kind fellow can say something stupid about that tragedy? Tony, your full of bright ideas about the U.S.A., leader of the free world, and now Union workers. Go eat some of that tough lamb and count your blessings as well. Frank
    Yes you can appreciate the plight of small business but you have never been there as you took the easy way out and never took the gamble of running your own business and created real wealth for your country by paying more taxes and your story of the poor girl being run over is sad but we have all expirenced saddness I cannot understand what being on a picket line has to do with anything other than your wages and conditions which would have been better than any selfemployed business owner ever had
    The only way you and your country are going to get out of the mess your in is work harder stop spending money on other countries in foreign aid get out of the miiddle east and countries that don`t want you cut your defence forces and tax the hell out of the rich and large corporations and of cause the parsites like you who are a drain on your economy

Tony
    Last edited by AFM; 12-03-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Hey Frank we have this real cute RED HEAD here that I am happy to swap with you. I am sure you would be a National Hero downunder if you accept her. Unfortunately she is a solicitor who cant remember doing any corrupt activities with her squeeze(Union Man ripping off the comrades money), we have another who also ripped the Health Union off for services at the knockers, the world's greatest treasurer. Mate I dont think you are a moron. However dont think that you have the worst leaders. God damn what we need is for these pieces of loud-mouth trash to write down what they are actually going to achieve and not give us the BS rhetoric. we had a rate cut today. Hooray.........!!!!. Unfortunately mant who are not too smart think the ***** is looking after them, true believers. Every economy and government has difficulties. We are not alone. What we need is hard decisions, not massage the unwise for survival.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        and who is getting their slimy hands on this tax money, do you even know?
        You are always full of surprises Flux (NOT).... The answer is: "OBAMA" of course. Gee, didn't you know that is what DICTATORS do? He's getting all that tax money! I'm really surprised you didn't know that.

Tell me, who's "slimey hands" are getting your tax money?

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
          Tell me, who's "slimey hands" are getting your tax money?
          greedy politicians
          Last edited by Flux; 12-04-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X