X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Liar

Bob you are not alone in calling him a liar. Where was the scalpel to the budget? Did he change the dirty politics in washington. get rid of the lobbyists? Huge debt and growing, millions unemployed, taxes going up to pay for obamacare, fuel prices and inflation up. What happened to transparency? Don't ask about solyndra, because according to the President, "those things happen".

At least he isn't lying about having a plan this time

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
      I stand by he's a liar.
      I think we could make a life time movie on all of the dictator's lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
        I think we could make a life time movie on all of the dictator's lies.
        I think you should try living under a real dictator to understand what that means - and would probably include imprisonment or death for stating or posting the kinds of things you just did.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_can View Post
          I think you should try living under a real dictator to understand what that means - and would probably include imprisonment or death for stating or posting the kinds of things you just did.
          Save it for someone who doesn't know any better.

Since the word "dictator" has many definitions, these are my favorites that coincide with our dictator.

a ruler who is not effectively restricted by a constitution, laws, recognized opposition, etc.

a person who rules or commands; "swayer of the universe"

a person of authority who subjects others to undue pressures

Comment

a ruler who is not effectively restricted by a constitution, laws, recognized opposition, etc.

a person who rules or commands; "swayer of the universe"

a person of authority who subjects others to undue pressures
            And how is this possible in our great country with our Constitution and laws?

Comment

And how is this possible in our great country with our Constitution and laws?
              you're not paying attention, if you have to ask that question.

Comment

you're not paying attention, if you have to ask that question.
                In other words you have no answer. Save your point of view to those gullible enough to believe it - I'm not one of them

Comment

In other words you have no answer. Save your point of view to those gullible enough to believe it - I'm not one of them
                  I think I express those same sentiments to you first in post #19. Because it was glaringly obvious that you have no understanding of "who" Obama is.

Listen to Obama's words, read his books, understand who his idol is, and watch his actions. Read about his college days, and who he associated with.

Understand that there are people in this country who believe in self reliance, and do their "own" research and come to their own conclusions guided by facts.

If you did what I, and many other have done, you should ask yourself is this the type of America you want, and if it is, you got the right man in office right now. But you have absolutely no clue on who this man is or what he stands for. If you did, you would come up with silly answers.

I shouldn't have to sit here and explain anything to you. Obama has done it for himself through his own words and his actions....not mine...HIS!

Comment

Let's not ignore President Obama's skirting of the constitutional process to further his agenda. I believe he will once again circumvent the congress to push his or his supporter's environmental agenda to the detriment of business and "We The People".

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      Let's not ignore President Obama's skirting of the constitutional process to further his agenda. I believe he will once again circumvent the congress to push his or his supporter's environmental agenda to the detriment of business and "We The People".
                      That is one of the issues I have with our Divider-and-Chief. He has gotten away with more than others have tried and it is under reported. I also don't like how he delegates to Pelosi or Reid, then he's hands off other than talking points. How many votes total has Obama received from either side, on the budgets he has put forward? For those who wanted him reelected, I'd sure like to hear the reasoning behind it. After six years of campaigning, it is time to stop campaigning and start leading.

Mark
                      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 12-06-2012, 09:52 PM.
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Let's make this simple and just take one item from post 19

Give me an example.

Comment

Let's make this simple and just take one item from post 19

Give me an example.
                          Obama wants to circumvent the Constitution, and he's proved that with his words

Comment

Obama wants to circumvent the Constitution, and he's proved that with his words
                            Therefore a ruler who is not effectively restricted by a constitution, laws, recognized opposition, etc. does not apply since wanting to does not equate to current reality.

By that determination alone he is not a dictator as of today.

Of course we all know all these emotive words are thrown out by the die hard republicans.

Comment

The so-called definitions that Flux gives have no reflecction in the truth. Not in this country and certainly not in the international world. IF any of that were true, then the world press would be all over us.

Flux, you say "Obama wants to circumvent the Constitution, and he's proved that with his words ".... that is NO kind of an answer! Blue_can asked you for specifics, and now I'm asking you for specifics... that statement from you is not specific at all, it is nothing more than one of your very general "hatred" statements!

In the past and here too, you alude to "reading" some of Obama's statements, books, etc. to see where the man is coming from. In the past you stated that his books are "full of evil" (IIRC). Well, I've started to read a few of his writings. So far I seem to be really missing your point of view. So in all fairness, why don't you make things easier and give me a few "quotations" or better yet, give me the book, chapter, and line that you have personally read and find "evil". Maybe I am wrong, and I'm open-minded enough to perhaps have my thinking changed, so please get off your hatred thing for a minute and give me some proof of what you say.

The "great-divider"..... hmmm, that's sort of an interesting thought, especially after the last administration and the lies and division that they pushed on all on all of us. The last few decades of Republican stealing from the American middle class; everything from pension stealing to selling off of American technology for the sake of increased profits to rich while they've driven down the income of the middle class. This nation of our did not enter "Debtor" status until Reagan, lowered taxes on upper incomes and corporations. This nation did not start to loose jobs to Asia, until the greed of America's richest overbounded with de-regulation was pushed the Republican party and is still so steadfastly fought for.

What we have seen is the "evil" of a party that has moved so far to Right that nothing matters unless it is for the good of the NEW American Aristocracy. I see all these wonderfully patriotic Americans, who don't give a rat's butt, about anything that is "for the people". What we here especially seem to be about is denying anything positive "for the people". We do not have any understanding that going into Iraq, was contrary to the objective of getting the terrorisism behind "9-11". Iraq had absolutely NOTHING whatsoever to do with "9-11", instead it was a "big-oil" adminstration going after "big-oil" assets. And it was about using the sons and daughters of the middle-class and the poor to do so!

Most all of you seem to have no problem with that. No problem with going to war and borrowing all the cost of it. No problem with thousands dead and crippled, and still no problem with the idea that we did that to ourselves. Yet, when it comes to helping pay for medical care for your neighbors and relatives, you have a really big problem and are screaming about the "dictator". It's sort of sad.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                                The so-called definitions that Flux gives have no reflecction in the truth. Not in this country and certainly not in the international world. IF any of that were true, then the world press would be all over us.

Most all of you seem to have no problem with that. No problem with going to war and borrowing all the cost of it. No problem with thousands dead and crippled, and still no problem with the idea that we did that to ourselves. Yet, when it comes to helping pay for medical care for your neighbors and relatives, you have a really big problem and are screaming about the "dictator". It's sort of sad.

CWS
                                Yep my thoughts exactly. People are okay with going to war, freedom to own a gun etc (the Autozone thread) but perish the thought of affordable healthcare - let's all get screwed by the current system and changing that apparently infringes on our freedoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X