JobMax accessory head comments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JobMax accessory head comments

I picked a a corded jobmax and wish to have some feedback from the forum members about the accessory heads. Not sure which one I want as the free one. Which head do you have and how well does it work... positive and negative comments

thanks

Re: JobMax accessory head comments

Impact right angle head. Works outstanding.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

I own the Reciprocating Saw, Jig Saw, Oscillating and Hammer.

The attachment I liked the best was the reciprocating attachment. I don't think you can choose that one as your free one though.

If you get to pick a free one then I would recommend the drill or impact. Probably get the most use and you can pick the others up as needed.

Comment

For a corded I think I would choose the right angle drill. For a cordless the impactor 3/8" drive ratchet.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
        X