Madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madness

Too bad the principle wasn't packing that would have reduced the casualties..
    God bless her for trying to stop him.....

Comment

We live in a society filled with violent criminals, I would hate to think what would happen if law abiding citizens had to give up their guns!
      I think it is ignorant to suggest even the best police force we have could respond in time to prevent unarmed homeowners from being brutalized or killed by home invaders. Thanks to overcrowding in our prisons and a criminal justice system which allows violent criminals to repeatedly prey upon good people we must take it upon ourselves to be proactive in our own defense and safety.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        you cannot have a civilization where everyone is armed to the teeth especially with asult rifiles your fore fathers would never have ecouraged that with the weapons avalable today. Tony
        Disagree, because everyone interprets the 2nd amendment differently. I believe our Fore Fathers would of wanted this well "regulated Militia" of today to keep up with the times of our government. Back then, Muskets were considered a head of it's time, and considered extreme. Our Fore Fathers didn't envision a country we see today, and it's clearly stated in our declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights. Over 2 centuries ago, this country had that fight, and we seem destined to repeat it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          ................Thanks to overcrowding in our prisons and a criminal justice system which allows violent criminals to repeatedly prey upon good people we must take it upon ourselves to be proactive in our own defense and safety.
          Some of that overcrowding could certainly be reduced if death penalties were swiftly carried out by all 50 States. As it is now, a death sentence has virtually no deterrent value at all. Please spare me the "what if an innocent person was executed" rhetoric as that would be highly unlikely. For some very strange reason, far too many people in this country are more concerned with the rights of violent crimminals than they are with the victims.
          ================================================== ====
          ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            Some of that overcrowding could certainly be reduced if death penalties were swiftly carried out by all 50 States. As it is now, a death sentence has virtually no deterrent value at all. Please spare me the "what if an innocent person was executed" rhetoric as that would be highly unlikely. For some very strange reason, far too many people in this country are more concerned with the rights of violent crimminals than they are with the victims.
            Totally agree! There was a guy in CA with an asian accomplice who would kidnap entire families. They would kill the hsuband and children and rape and murder the women, videotaped their crimes. I saw part of one of those videos! He was very matter of fact in telling the woman what he was going to do. To make matters worse he became a jailhouse lawyer and must have made close to 100 appeals, God knows what that cost the taxpayers. The pain and insults to the families of those murdered who have to sit through court hearings and listen to confessed killers recall their deeds in horrific details, serves no sane purpose! Swift and fair trial, then swift execution, that's justice for all.

Still alive, on death row!!!
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ng
            Last edited by Frankiarmz; 12-19-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EJW1 View Post
              How many times has your house burned down? It probably hasn't, but I'll bet you have smoke detectors.
              My home has never burned down and no I don`t have a smoke detector why would I and I have never had a home invasion (but have fantasized about being invaded by a couple a sexy females) it must be a terrible life living under the illusion of ones home being invaded and needing the excuse to carry an asult weapon or hand gun at all times while relaxing at home I live in Australia and live a full life not having to worry about imaginary home invasions and having any guns in my home

Tony

Comment

Sounding more and more like a troll. Yeah, we don't need smoke detectors either, now that's just plain stupid. Flux do you see what you are dealing with here?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Sounding more and more like a troll. Yeah, we don't need smoke detectors either, now that's just plain stupid. Flux do you see what you are dealing with here?
                  Frank, ever see those Foster beer commercials? Tony has an assault weapon in his home, but it's not a gun....it's a boomerang! ( Sorry I couldn't resist Tony lol)

Comment

Originally posted by urch55 View Post
                    Too bad the principle wasn't packing that would have reduced the casualties..
                    God bless her for trying to stop him.....
                    She couldn't "pack", it's a gun free zone.

Comment

Working...
                    X