X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the Marine?

Why is Jon Hammar still sitting in a mexican jail? I know mexico is known for their high regard for law and order, so his bringing an antique shot gun into their country was unacceptable. I still think they could make an exception based on the circumstances. He was not there to cause trouble, commit a crime or hurt anyone. I know the mexican authorities pride their citizens on their fine behavior in our country, so it's hard for them to look the other way.
    Last edited by Frankiarmz; 12-18-2012, 06:23 PM.

Re: What about the Marine?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Why is Jon Hammar still sitting in a mexican jail? I know mexico is known for their high regard for law and order, so his bring an antique shot gun into their country was unacceptable. I still think they could make an exception based on the circumstances. He was not there to cause trouble, commit a crime or hurt anyone. I know the mexican authorities pride their citizens on their fine behavior in our country, so it's hard for them to look the other way.
    Where's Hillary ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
      Where's Hillary ?
      she fell and broke her head
      ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
        she fell and broke her head

NAAAAAWWW.....................she just fell, her head was already broken!

Comment

Maybe it's time to remind the Mexican Government about "Dungaree Liberty"

You older Marines will know what I mean.

Comment

I'm not familiar with this story but I have to ask, what kind of an idiot would try and bring a weapon into a foreign country without first checking how to legally do that? Hunters do it all the time without landing themselves in jail.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I was told It's a 5 year sentence if You have one cartridge on You !
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

It is OK if it is a Obama "Fast and furious" issued gun tho,
                Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                attributed to Samuel Johnson
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Here is the full story

Parents of former Marine jailed in Mexico say he's losing hope

Comment

Originally posted by billmoy View Post
                    Too bad our government can't use the extortion as an excuse to send in Seal Team Six to rescue him! He declared the shot gun at the border. Mexico is a hell hole of violence and corruption , why make an example of this hero? Maybe we could do a prisoner exchange? Mexico could return him and we could give back a hundred or so of their "wrongly" held fine citizens.

Comment

Working...
                    X