X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• praise for ridgid products

first some background...i live in long beach, n.y. we got hit pretty hard by hurricane sandy. 5-6-7 feet of water outside the house, 8 feet in my basement. we lost all utilities-toilets,water, ehating, and electric. i lost most of my power tools when 5 feet of water inundated my garage. in the afermath, my ridgid generator, 3600watts, purchased three days before the storm, performed like a champ!. never any trouble, started on the first pull every time!. never bogged down. it ran my frig,space heaters,lights, tv, phone chargers and eventually my new heating system. it was truely a life saver. great on fuel, which at that time was quite a commodity. that generator is now considered a member of my family. i am including it with my family in our Christmas picture!..as mentioned above, my garage had 5 feet of water in it. any electric/power tools that were submerged in the combination of seawater and raw sewage were rendered useless. all except my ridgid 5hp shop-vac. i cleaned it up best i could, gave it some time to dry out and lo and behold...it worked...still using it to finish the ongoing clean-up....i cant say enough about these two products but i will say i m a loyal ridgid customer for life!

Re: praise for ridgid products

Good to hear something positive amid such challenges ahead of you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cc0360c2ccf6b2f0378dac033da2cc9b.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	16986

Ron

Last edited by lreops; 12-18-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X