X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in Case the World Ends

Tomorrow is supposed to be the end, so I wanted to say goodbye just in case it happens

Re: Just in Case the World Ends

bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla, etc

~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

I've been cursing people out that have pissed me off, burning other bridges, and am about to try meth.

Comment

See ya Frank. Sleep with your flashlight collection, you'll need them in the morning.
        26+6=1

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
          I've been cursing people out that have pissed me off, burning other bridges, and am about to try meth.
          Try to type reponse through tears of laughter............................
          26+6=1

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
            Similar minds think alike
            Flashlights at the ready
            I honestly would not know where to get meth. I've never even smoked pot. I'm addicted to food MMMMMMMMM
            Last edited by Frankiarmz; 12-20-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I guess they claim the time will be 11:11am I checked my schedule, and I am booked up. The world will just have to end on another day. My prediction is that the all clocks and computers will not be able to recognize the date and some major systems may shut down. Oh wait, that was Y2K. Sorry for the confusion.
              "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Comment

P.S. It happened yesterday and these are just the machines and the Matrix ghosting you. Wake up NEO.
                "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Comment

The last "end of the world" was on my wedding day last year.

Maybe tomorrow I'll file for divorce.

Comment

It's started. The power just went out 15 minutes ago, its storming with 50+ mph winds, and raining cats and dogs.

Hope to see you on the other side.

Don't forget to bring your Jobmax, it'd versatility will no doubt come in handy.

---------------
                    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                    ---------------
                    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                    ---------
                    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                    ---------
                    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Bob, not sure what part of Jersey you're from, but did you ever see that RV on the black horse pike that has the " end of the world" garbage on it? I laugh every time I see it.

Comment

My only regret is never having bought a cordless heavy duty impact wrench, other than that I've lived a full life.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                          Bob, not sure what part of Jersey you're from, but did you ever see that RV on the black horse pike that has the " end of the world" garbage on it? I laugh every time I see it.
                          Yes, I am South of there but I've seen it. Crazy stuff.
                          Did you catch the bit on the news last night about the place here where they teach you to defend yourself against a zombie attack?
                          I wonder if there business will trickle off now that the world has not ended.

Which by the way I think they got the date wrong. I think it will be 12-21-2112, 100 years from now.
                          I bet the bus will have another date change on it soon as it has in the past. It's usually about 6 months away.
                          ---------------
                          Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                          ---------------
                          “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                          ---------
                          "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                          ---------
                          sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                            Yes, I am South of there but I've seen it. Crazy stuff.
                            Did you catch the bit on the news last night about the place here where they teach you to defend yourself against a zombie attack?
                            I wonder if there business will trickle off now that the world has not ended.

Which by the way I think they got the date wrong. I think it will be 12-21-2112, 100 years from now.
                            I bet the bus will have another date change on it soon as it has in the past. It's usually about 6 months away.
                            Thanks a lot Bob! Now I have to worry the next one hundred years!!

Comment

Hello? is this on? anyone out there?
                              crap...
                              I'll be right back a zombie just rang the door bell......

never mind, it was just another illegal alien asking if I want my trees trimmed

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
                              X