Conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion

Do you think I can convert or "get with" a lesbian?

Before you vote:

1) Unattached lipstick lesbian.

2) I have the Kavorka.
    Yes, you will succeed.
    53.85%
    No, it can't be done.
    46.15%

Re: Conversion

Why not try, worse case you give it your best shot and it fails, no different than any other relationship adventure, just has an extra challenge Is she hot? LOL! Heck Jillian Michels is batting for the wrong team, but I bet the right guy could have had the correct chemical balancing attraction. Its all in ones head if you ask me, but thats a totally different discussion. Good luck and have fun

Comment

You have about the same shot as another dude converting YOU. What do you think those odds are?

Comment

Don't waste your time, she will always desire the softness and other assets of another woman. If I was single I would be looking for a nymphomaniac to compliment my sex drive. Put your efforts where they will be most appreciated. Love, Frank

Comment

You have just proven that indeed there is such a thing as a stupid question.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            You have just proven that indeed there is such a thing as a stupid question.
            LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
              You have about the same shot as another dude converting YOU. What do you think those odds are?
              Excellent point. I'll give an honest progress report sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
                Excellent point. I'll give an honest progress report sometime.
                Make sure to include pictures. Pictures of the subject, purely for scientific reasons

Comment

What kind of lesbian are we referring to? The manly biker type or the over sexed party girl that's confused? And "get with" and convert are 2 different things....I think enough liquor will allow you to get your foot in the door but once soberity enters, you'll be asked to leave.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                    What kind of lesbian are we referring to? The manly biker type or the over sexed party girl that's confused? And "get with" and convert are 2 different things....I think enough liquor will allow you to get your foot in the door but once soberity enters, you'll be asked to leave.
                    Manly biker type? WTF? Wouldn't even be a discussion if that were the case. I'm gonna' go with "get with" on more than one occasion as a victory.

You know on the right day I can sell the Surgeon General cigarettes. Challenge accepted!

Comment

This brought back memories of the bumper sticker I had on my car my senior year in high school. "Cover me in honey and feed me to the lesbians". Good times
                      26+6=1

Comment

the only reason i'm replying is it has something to do with laying pipe

remember to find that righty tighty

you really don't want the lefty loosey

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Most male men are 'inspired' by the thought of two hot women gettin' it on in front of them. True lesbians will never have male sexual relationships, though. I think what you want is a bi-sexual woman. Trust me, they are out there and they are wonderful.
                          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Well as a married man of thirty years I can tell you what inspires me. Ah, who am I kidding, I forgot what inspires me.

Comment

Originally posted by BobsPlumbing View Post
                              Do you think I can convert or "get with" a lesbian?

Before you vote:

1) Unattached lipstick lesbian.

2) I have the Kavorka.
                              It's easy, just tell her to bring a friend!

Comment

Working...
                              X