Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny "12" Days Parody

Re: Funny "12" Days Parody

Thats funny as hell Frank. Heres my favorite.

26+6=1

Comment

I was laugh'in by day three, but got hungry so I'm off to make some french toast and bacon!
      Do you remember the movie "Strange Brew"? The brothers raise a mouse in a beer bottle in hopes of getting money to avoid a lawsuit?
      One of them drinks a chocolate milk carton that was in an abandoned machine 6 months!!! Worth a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        I was laugh'in by day three, but got hungry so I'm off to make some french toast and bacon!
        Do you remember the movie "Strange Brew"? The brothers raise a mouse in a beer bottle in hopes of getting money to avoid a lawsuit?
        One of them drinks a chocolate milk carton that was in an abandoned machine 6 months!!! Worth a watch.
        I sure do remember! Those guys were funny as hell. Heres my favorite christmas commercial, filmed about 15 miles from here. Merry Christmas Frank.

26+6=1

Comment

how could we forget the 2006 christmas special game show of 1 vs 100 with 11 pipers piping.

2 of those pipers were joey and i

now if i can only find the actual episode. talk about 15 seconds of fame.

rick.

Following "Deal or No Deal" is a special 12 Days of Christmas episode of "1 vs 100" (10-11 p.m. ET) with holiday-themed questions. Host Bob Saget introduces contestants Melanie Pino of Las Vegas, Nevada and Michael Zajaczkowski of Jersey City, New Jersey to the special Christmas mob in an attempt to win up to $1 million. The mob in comprised of Santa, elves, and the 12 Days of Christmas -- including 12 members of the University of Southern California marching band, 11 plumbers, 10 male ballet dancers, nine exotic female dancers, eight farmer's wives, seven members of a swim team, six pregnant women, five boxers, four men named "Bird," three French chefs, two dove hunters and Danny Bonaduce as the partridge in a pear tree.
          Read more at Breaking News - Jingle All the Way as NBC Spreads the Joy Christmas Night with All New Special Episodes of Its Family Favorites 'Deal Or No Deal' and '1 Vs 100' | TheFutonCritic.com
          Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 12-24-2012, 01:04 AM.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X