Merry Christmas Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just wanted to get a thread started and wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas.

I hope you get to spend it with friends and family.

I wish everyone the best of the holiday season no matter what your faith is.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Same to you and yours.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Same to you Bob and everyone else here.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

By the way, this is how I spend the Christmas Season. This little girl was a doll.

Mark
        Attached Files
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my friends on the website.

Comment

Merry Christmas all!

Comment

Merry Chriistmas to all both here and whereever in the world you are now. Special thoughts to all our Servicemen and Women serving overseas, whereever you are keep your heads down but God Bless and a safe return home. To the families who have lost our thoughts are with you now and forever. please take a moment from your busy family time to reflect and maybe give someone something as simple as a greeting or other as may be the case. Think not only of loved ones but spread the love to all. Peace and goodwill to all.

To borrow a comment from someone very special and wise to boot, "Hug Your Kids" at every possible chance.

God Bless all

Comment

Once again we are all blessed to be alive, and well enough to celebrate Christmas. Regards to all for a safe and happy day. Frank

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Last night we did "the feast", a tradition in our family started by my late FIL. Christmas Eve is our time of celebration with family, and this was the first time that tradition was passed to our responsibility.

There were of course a few crazy moments of apprehension leading up the evening, but all fell into place, and things went very, very well. My neice's little guy, who just turned five, was the center of attention for all of us. He is really into cars, and so my Patty had made him a special Christmas tree all his own, with a couple dozen "Hot Wheels" and "Matchbox" cars hanging as ornaments. To say the least, the little guy really liked it.

It was a long day, and I was still up at 2:00 this morning. So, today will be a fairly quiet one for the two of us. We'll be visiting one of Patty's aunts this afternoon; but other than that, the day will be a rather quiet one and thus a good time to reflect on where we are in our lives and also give thanks for our blessings.

So to all of you, I wish the very best of Christmas. For you guys in the plumbing trade, I hope you don't get any emergencies today and can just spend the hours with your families and friends,

To all of you that we've shared conversation, controversies, and just good, old-fashioned commaradery... I wish you well and offer my personal thanks for the education, thought-provoking, good cheer, and even a bit of extra blood pressure inducing moments over the last year. While we may at times not particularly agree, it is always with respect that I have come to view and enjoy our dialogue.

A Very Merry Christmas to YOU All,

CWS
                    Last edited by CWSmith; 12-25-2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X