New Years Eve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Eve

I hope everyone has an enjoyable night tonight, and lets all come back in 1 piece so we can continue the bantering in 2013!

Happy New year everyone!

Re: New Years Eve

Y'all be safe out there tonight, OK? No drinkin' and drivin' and no blowin' fingers off with bangcrackers.
    I ain't got no bail money for you and I've exceeded my annual quota of hospital and funeral home visits.
    "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

Somebody tell me the results, 'cause my bedtime is 10:30!

Comment

Kid, I'm already starting to fall asleep!

Comment

Good thread Flux.

I wish everyone a safe, happy and healthly new year.

Let's hope our legislators can come to their senses this year and get something done for the good of the people.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Best wishes for a great New Year to everyone,

May you all have a great time whether you are home tonight or out partying. Play safe and be happy and may this New Year bring you all great health, happiness, and prosperity!

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Kid, I'm already starting to fall asleep!
              Same here.
              Left for work at 5:30 A.M. Gotten home around 7:30 P.M. Roof raked snow off until 8:30 P.M. Cleaned up, made dinner for myself, did a couple chores around the house.
              Finally finished around 9:30 ish. I'ts 10:56, I'm done for tonight, and going to bed.

Comment

Working...
              X