No announcement yet.

If Only They Had Listened To Him.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Only They Had Listened To Him.......

Darrell Scott's Columbine Testimony - Urban Legends
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Re: If Only They Had Listened To Him.......

There is no fear of God in the hearts of killers. There is very little fear from our legal system. Years ago there was the fear of getting the "Hot seat", or going the the "Gas Chamber", before that you would "Swing from a Rope", now they will make a movie about you, women will want to marry you. I don't think God and prayer will be coming back to schools. Those of us who are doing our best to raise decent adults are outnumbered by negligent or absentee parents. I think the best deterrent to crime and violence we have presently is to make it known we are armed and ready. Our legislators won't address crime and criminals, they are too busy removing God from schools and any evidence of christianity from our history.

Comment

My question is: What religion would be used--Christianity, Islam, Judism, Buddism, Hinduism, Shinto, or??????

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        My question is: What religion would be used--Christianity, Islam, Judism, Buddism, Hinduism, Shinto, or??????
        I would support any and all that encourage self respect, respect for others and life, above murder. Since we are just talking here, at this point I don't think it will help much. What a nightmare!

Comment

Watch the documentary generation xr. It will blow your mind as far as blaming all these dilinquent children on there parents incapability to teach right and wrong, this movie talks about the real problem prescribing hard drugs to children as young as five because they don't sit still in school. Giving children metwthetamines is the real problem ADHD is destroying the schools or so they would have you believe well with the watch its on netflix before we start blaming all these rotten apples on there parents inability to teach coping skills we should blame the doctors, teachers drug company's like ridilin and politions. Do you know more children in the united states are on hard prescribed drugs then all the other children in the world? Maybe its not the constitution that allows you to bear arms fault as much as it is, all the zombie kids that's parents unknowingly are giving there children a drug induced lobatomy. Which is exactly what ridilin and other drugs do blocking your ability to use your frontal lobe. Which conviently is the part of the brain that let's you feel emotion and common sense.

Comment

While it is true that Mr. Scott gave this speech before a sub-committee, it is also true that he was followed by other testimony of opposing views.

The problem as I see it is that the most extreme gun proponents have taken this well-worded speech and changed the context of it's delivery, and then falsely propagandized it as if there was a "plot" to keep it from the public and that worse, that it was the "government" which is the evil force behind the restriction of this "story".

That is therefore "incitefull", as usually the reader of this kind of thing only sees, once again, that the government is the big, bad, Nazi-like authority that is going to take away our rights. The NRA does the same thing... instead of taking on a view of just protecting the issue, they enhance it and twist it to make it sound like "the government" is a force of evil, and that we all need all the firepower we can muster for defence of the people against the government!!!

That rhetoric sells a hell of a lot of guns and ammunition!... and that has become the primary purpose of the NRA! On a personal issue of safety, I think the NRA leadership could really give a crap and unfortunately that does reflect on the membership and those who work to enhance the interests of most well-meaning and decent gun owners.

CWS
            Last edited by CWSmith; 01-15-2013, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X