X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you anti gunners

We need to be in the face of our congressmen and local reps to show our outrage of them pissing on the Constitution.

But watch what you say as you can be arrested as a "suspected" terrorist under the ndaa.

The 2nd amendment is not about what you use for hunting, its about protecting yourself against government if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
      I'm resigned to the fact we have 4 more years of a dictatorship, and when this communist finally doesn't occupy the White House anymore, we will spend the next decade undoing the mess he created.

Imo, it's not the Government's nor is it the Doctors business what guns I have in my home. I don't believe in or recognize any progressive ideas in this house.
      This didn't come from Washington, this came from those in NY who want to be in the White House 4 years from now. All they wantedto do was be first, didn't matter whose rights they trod on or took away, they werefirst and they know its tougher to remove a law than it is to block enacting one, so they ram-rodded this through as fast as they could and in secret so no proper reviewordiscussion could be brought about. That, my friends, is why we had a revolution here some 230 some years ago.

I say we all move to texas, succeed from the union, and start our own country. They can have the restof this place, itspretty much ruined anyway. Not that texasisperfectbut you gottago somewhere, and its probably the only single state with a decent climate that could hold everyone who would want to come.
      It will never happen as we all know too well, but it might make a good tv show

If I have to endure another 'reality' show I will puke.
      And while I'm at it I puke on NY for passing such rediculous legislation.

Maybe the thing to do is not to get away from NY, but actually establish a residence there then vote the bastards out of office. THEN move back out to where ever. Actually, thats not such a bad plan, that could be made to work.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        Just saw on the news of a second grader bringing a hand gun into school in NYC for show n tell. Don't know yet if it's an illegal firearm but I'm willing to bet it is, the authorities are getting a search warrant for the home.
        I wonder how this came about. Was the child prompted in some way by another student, or more likely the teacher? I can see a teacher talking about buy back programs and working their way around to indirectly talking about guns that may be in the home and that they should be turned over to police before they (the gun) hurt somebody. Catch a kid at the right age and it could happen. Young enough to be influenced by their teacher and old enough to know what and where the gun might be in the home. Now a gun should NEVER be where a kid can get ahold of it and that is one of the biggest problems with private gun ownership, people do not secure their firearms against kids or theft, at leas to me that's wherethe problem lies mostly. If you took all the gun related shootings and deaths committed with guns owned by otherwise law-abiding people that were committed with weapons which were in the home and not properly secured against theftor misuse by children, then i bet there would be so fewof them they would not even count. So gun owners who are careless or just don't care to secure their weapons when not being used arethe crux of the problem. Go back and look at the last few shootings, where did those guns come from?
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        ---------
        ---------

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
          VETS!!! Please take note: According to one of my friends who recently visited the local VA, he was asked about owning any fire arms.

Just saying...................................
          You know where that's going. If you aredignoised with PTSD and own a gun you will no longer be eligible to own it and it will be confiscated or you will be forced to sell it.
          ---------------
          ---------------
          ---------
          ---------

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
            This didn't come from Washington, this came from those in NY who want to be in the White House 4 years from now. All they wantedto do was be first, didn't matter whose rights they trod on or took away, they werefirst and they know its tougher to remove a law than it is to block enacting one, so they ram-rodded this through as fast as they could and in secret so no proper reviewordiscussion could be brought about. That, my friends, is why we had a revolution here some 230 some years ago.

I say we all move to texas, succeed from the union, and start our own country. They can have the restof this place, itspretty much ruined anyway. Not that texasisperfectbut you gottago somewhere, and its probably the only single state with a decent climate that could hold everyone who would want to come.
            It will never happen as we all know too well, but it might make a good tv show

If I have to endure another 'reality' show I will puke.
            And while I'm at it I puke on NY for passing such rediculous legislation.

Maybe the thing to do is not to get away from NY, but actually establish a residence there then vote the bastards out of office. THEN move back out to where ever. Actually, thats not such a bad plan, that could be made to work.
            Bob, in New Texas can I have four wives, $2 a gallon gas and drive as fast as I want? Can we have a Christams tree on public property? Can we bring back 8track tapes and eat Twinkies

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Bob, in New Texas can I have four wives, $2 a gallon gas and drive as fast as I want? Can we have a Christams tree on public property? Can we bring back 8track tapes and eat Twinkies
              All that and more.

No seat belts and no helmets for starters. Personal choice on if you want to wear them, but don't expect me to pick up the tab for you when you're in a hospital the rest of your life as a vegetable. You made your choice now live or die with it.
              ---------------
              ---------------
              ---------
              ---------

Comment

Working...
              X