X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontline: The Untouchables

Frontline looks at why the AG could not bring charges against any Wall Street executives.
    Its on tonight.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Re: Frontline: The Untouchables

Maybe it's because his boss drank from the wall street trough. Bet that won't come out.

Comment

After watching a half hour of this episode of Frontline, I am convinced that the US DOJ did not carry out the mission they had been given by Congress and probably THEY should be brought up on charges for not doing their due dilligence in investogating these crimes.

Bottom line, we, the people got screwed again, this time by the government.

Back during the S&L debacle in the 80s, over 1000 bankers and executives were put in jail and close to 1000 FBI agents investigated the cases. For the mortgage scam less than 200 FBI agents and nonbody went to jail after over 4 years of investigations.

Either the big banks got to the AG and threatened his life or that of his family, or they paid him off somehow.

Our country is so corrupt its not funny. It might be too far gone to save. And at the local level its no better, maybe worse.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      ---------
      ---------

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbus View Post
        Maybe it's because his boss drank from the wall street trough. Bet that won't come out.
        I think that it did come out, at least that was my take on watching the guy answer questions from the Frontline reporter in front of the camera.

If you miss it on tv, you can view their episodes on their website.
        Last edited by Bob D.; 01-23-2013, 08:36 PM.
        ---------------
        ---------------
        ---------
        ---------

Comment

Working...
        X