X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Stuff

Heard the word "thermite" used on NCIS and remembered that's how they melted the alien(from another world) out of the ice in the movie, "The Thing". Well, started searching the Internet and there are all sorts of recipes and videos for making thermite and watching it burn. I found this great video which demonstrats a very useful application for thermite. Only wish I could work with these guys a while, looked very rewarding.

Re: Guy Stuff

Definently european...way to many cool toys.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

On Hi risers Back in the 70s N now Im, sure the Rod Busters connected Big column Vertical re bars with thermite welding. Separate Weld papers. torched off and 4 th of July !
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks Frank , What great Engineering ! Here We'd have to were Freekin Hard Heats , with nothing above Us . Mother OSHA !
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Want some fun? Set fire to magnesium some time. Find an old magnesium tire rim and get out your torch. Good luck putting it out
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X