X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Peace Time Martial Law?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    I've been married thirty years. Where can I sign up for the list
    Don't sweat it, you're already ON the list.

We are all drones. :-)
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

I'm with you Frankiarmz, There are some scary things going down in this country.

The appalling thing is that not many seem to care about the loss of our liberties. The vast majority are brainwashed by the corporate media. About the only thing they don't have control of yet is the internet and radio. (and they are keeping tabs on that too)

Martial law, NDAA, drone strikes, whats next? A gestapo coming in for a "routine" inspection?

After 9-11 has been proven a hoax, I don't trust anything they say.

Comment

Originally posted by johncameron View Post
        Martial law, NDAA, drone strikes, whats next? A gestapo coming in for a "routine" inspection?

After 9-11 has been proven a hoax, I don't trust anything they say.
        John,

Are you another one of those "conspiracy theorists"?

I don't know what "NDAA" refers to... but I'm wondering what News I may have missed with regards to any "martial law" and "drone strikes" here in the U.S.?

And REALLY... maybe you need to expand a bit on your statement "9-11 has been proven a hoax"!

CWS

Comment

If its true, then its not a conspiracy. Building seven fell and no airplane hit it. This pbs special shows irrefutable proof 911 is an inside job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l-8PFk8j5I

Comment

NDAA allows anyone (Americans too)to be arrested and held indefinitely without charges laid, or your right to a lawyer. Just because they "suspect" something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMogo4_kpZ8

Patriot act

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFVQ0HZz2mc

Drone strikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA4jv8lPz38
            Last edited by johncameron; 02-09-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Don't worry Franki, I'm a member of the CT National Guard, When I come for your weapons, I'll be gentle with you.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                Don't worry Franki, I'm a member of the CT National Guard, When I come for your weapons, I'll be gentle with you.
                Seriously? Please tell me that you are joking. If you were "ordered" to violate another American's rights granted under the Constitution of the United States , using force if necessary you'd do that?

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
                  Seriously? Please tell me that you are joking. If you were "ordered" to violate another American's rights granted under the Constitution of the United States , using force if necessary you'd do that?
                  When your ordered to do something you do it being in the armed forces is not a democracy your are told what to do and that is it
                  I just have to laugh looking in from the other side of the world at the supposably land of the free and your one two three and so on ammendments and how worthless they really are and how the US is being dragged into the twenty first century kicking and screeming as nearly every other country has freedom is just a word and governments world wide couldn`t give a stuff about their citizens your just a number and they know all about you whether you like it or not from your birth certificate to your death certificate so stop complaining and get used to it number 1454976358721354697

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by johncameron View Post
                    If its true, then its not a conspiracy. Building seven fell and no airplane hit it. This pbs special shows irrefutable proof 911 is an inside job.

PBS - Colorado broadcasts 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out (2012 documentary) - YouTube
                    I watched the whole 58 minutes. Does raise some questions that have been ignored or not answered and also asks why some questions were never asked or explained in the final report. If any of you have ever witnessed a controlled demolition, you can't deny how much this looks like just that. I've seen a half dozen buildings brought down, though none as tall as WTC 1,2, or 7, but they all went down in the same manner as what you see in the vide in this documentary or in any of the live footage from 9/11.

Big question is if the buildings were intentionally brought down...why? What was in there or what went on there that had to be destroyed completely -or- why did we need to create a rallying point for the people to get behind that would cause them to support some position the US was about to take. A 'Pearl Harbor' type event so to speak.

Before Pearl Harbor there was disagreement about how we should proceed with respect to the war. Should we stay out as we had been trying to do or jump in with both feet. On December 8, 1941 there was no question as to the direction we would take was there?

Comment

He really would not have any choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                        I watched the whole 58 minutes. Does raise some questions that have been ignored or not answered and also asks why some questions were never asked or explained in the final report. If any of you have ever witnessed a controlled demolition, you can't deny how much this looks like just that. I've seen a half dozen buildings brought down, though none as tall as WTC 1,2, or 7, but they all went down in the same manner as what you see in the vide in this documentary or in any of the live footage from 9/11.

Big question is if the buildings were intentionally brought down...why? What was in there or what went on there that had to be destroyed completely -or- why did we need to create a rallying point for the people to get behind that would cause them to support some position the US was about to take. A 'Pearl Harbor' type event so to speak.

Before Pearl Harbor there was disagreement about how we should proceed with respect to the war. Should we stay out as we had been trying to do or jump in with both feet. On December 8, 1941 there was no question as to the direction we would take was there?
                        Bob, if I'm not mistaken there were conspiracy theories surround pearl harbor. Specifically, if we were anticipating war, why was pearl so asleep at the wheel? Planes on the ground in close formation, things like that which added to the casualties.
                        Regarding the twin towers, I believe they were the result of the plane hits, but there could be countless justifiable and reasonable explanations why our government would do such a thing.

Comment

YES! I was joking!. Franki is smart enough to know that.

Comment

Bob, if I'm not mistaken there were conspiracy theories surround pearl harbor. Specifically, if we were anticipating war, why was pearl so asleep at the wheel? Planes on the ground in close formation, things like that which added to the casualties.
                            Regarding the twin towers, I believe they were the result of the plane hits, but there could be countless justifiable and reasonable explanations why our government would do such a thing.
                            I'm not saying anything about a conspiercy behind Dec 7th, I'm just pointing out that the entire country was not ready to support going to war UNTIL that event happened. And given there was nothing going on in the world back in Sep. 2001 that could be used to unite the people behind a cause, they could have manufactured one in the form of a terrorist attack.

Heck, I've heard some way out theorys that some of these mass shootings are contrived so as to rally the public behind disarming themselves and giving up their 2nd amendment rights. That's a sick thing to think that someone would do but if we can entertain the possibility of 9/11 being a conspiercy (sp) then anything is possible.

Of course there were impacts from the planes, that was to cover up the real cause of the destruction....controlled demolition.
                            Last edited by Bob D.; 02-10-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Planes parked in close formation, no mystery there. Aerial warfare is still pretty new in the early 40s. It's not much different than the way the armies of Europe used to fight in the 1700s. We showed the Redcoats how to wage war right. None of that standing in line and waiting to be shot while reloading in the middle of an open field. That's just crazy. Well so is parking all your planes in nice neat lines so they can be easily destroyed by aerial attack. We learned and changed our tactics.

Comment

Getting back to the question of using troops and whatever force necessary against American citizens, I think the words "civil insurrection" would cover the process. It's very hard to argue the law or constitution when you are faced with a well organized military force with orders to disarm at all costs. I doubt there would be any second guessing or disobeying of direct orders under penalty of serious disciplinary action. Let's hope it never comes to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X