Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Asteroid Rain In Russia ( OMG! - Extreme Weather )

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asteroid Rain In Russia ( OMG! - Extreme Weather )

Have you guys seen this?

Is America at risk? I am so freaking out! OMG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6otSSXEHZQ
    Last edited by PlumbingSkool; 02-15-2013, 03:36 PM.

Re: Asteroid Rain In Russia ( OMG! - Extreme Weather )

Relax, yes, we are at risk from countless objects entering the earth's atmosphere. We are also at risk from all sorts of natural disasters, illnesses, distracted drivers and more. You can't let that stuff get to you because it is also true that being at risk does not mean it will happen. Most of those meteorites hit the ocean, first one I ever saw in my 60 years. Ever since I saw the original movie Jaws I've been on edge about swiming in the ocean and shark attacks are extremely rare, more folks die from bee stings! Take seriously the little things you do have control over, such as good tires and brakes on your car. I bet they will be showing all the disaster movies to stir up the viewers some more, Armageddon, The Day After Tomorrow, laugh it off!

Comment

If Frank is not worried then you can bet you're safe. :-)

I'm pretty sure a meteor does not count as weather since it originates in space.
      ---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

ever falling star one sees is a meteors entering our atmosphere

here are some of the big ones, List of impact craters on Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10 of the big ones, 10 Greatest Major-Impact Craters on Earth
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
          If Frank is not worried then you can bet you're safe. :-)

I'm pretty sure a meteor does not count as weather since it originates in space.
          Don't be so sure. Let's give it some time, I'm sure someone will blame it on global warming, cattle f*rts or something. LOL

wookie

Comment

Originally posted by wookie View Post
            Don't be so sure. Let's give it some time, I'm sure someone will blame it on global predicamentttle f*rts or something. LOL

wookie
            Or Democrats, who we know are the root of all government spending and therefore the cause of our current predicament.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Working...
            X