X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theories on 16K Posts

I've got over 5 thousand posts but compared to Rick's 16 thousand that's nothing! I started posting when I was retired, not busy with work, the wife or small children. So here are my theories on how Rick was able to post over 16K, first of all he is on steroids (have you watched the video of him going up against a machine cutting pipe?), he is actually triplets (one works as a plumber, the other two write posts all day) , lastly there is no Rick, it's just a name used by twelve illegals using the same computer. I forgot that he may be a real alien from outer space with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men

Re: Theories on 16K Posts

You think he talks a lot on the Forum?...you should meet him in person

Its all good info though, no BS what-so-ever

Comment

I've read enough of Rick's posts to be convinced he is a very smart man. He seems to know a lot about a lot.

Comment

There is no question Rick is a one man show all on his own. Rick is also freakishly smart in an immature kind of way. I first met Rick here on this forum just short of 8-years ago. My only regret is, it was too late to save Joey from him.

Mark
        Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-01-2013, 08:15 PM.
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          I've got over 5 thousand posts but compared to Rick's 16 thousand that's nothing! I started posting when I was retired, not busy with work, the wife or small children. So here are my theories on how Rick was able to post over 16K, first of all he is on steroids (have you watched the video of him going up against a machine cutting pipe?), he is actually triplets (one works as a plumber, the other two write posts all day) , lastly there is no Rick, it's just a name used by twelve illegals using the same computer. I forgot that he may be a real alien from outer space with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men
          That's nothing, you should read up on gaming forums for skyhigh post counts. I remember years ago, I came accross a member with over 50 thousand (Yes, thousand) posts and was still going strong. I can only imagine how many he has now. Heh, I'm almost tempted to pay for a month's subscription just to poke my nose in to check.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
            That's nothing, you should read up on gaming forums for skyhigh post counts. I remember years ago, I came accross a member with over 50 thousand (Yes, thousand) posts and was still going strong. I can only imagine how many he has now. Heh, I'm almost tempted to pay for a month's subscription just to poke my nose in to check.
            Probably one of our politicians in washington, they have to kill all that time somehow.

Comment

When joey and I got married almost 9 years ago she wanted cable tv and internet. I gave her a choice of 1 or the other. You can thank joey for her choice

Truthfully it's way more than 16, 000. But over the years post have been lost in the updates.

Look way back and it shows me as a guest and not a member.

Now don't think just because I have the most post, that I'm on the forum the most. Look at others and see their post per day average

Most of mine are late night, early morning pst.

Maybe when I hit 60,000, I get a new k60

Remember unless there were other members contributing, all I would be doing is talking to myself. So it takes more than 1 to tango

Rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Rick and a few other regulars make this site what it is. Most of my favorite forums are those with not too many people but regulars who are very knowledgeable.

I know of a forum where I think someone has over 65K posts. Truly mind boggling. In over 10 years of participating in many forums I probably have maybe a bit more than about 1K of posts.

Comment

Look way back and it shows me as a guest and not a member.
                  You are right Rick. I think it was 2005 or 2006 when they made the change to the newer
                  version of the forum software and we lost all that history along with the post count.
                  I can't believe it will be 10 years this coming December since I joined this group when
                  I bought my TS-3650. Time flies.
                  ---------------
                  Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                  ---------------
                  “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                  ---------
                  "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                  ---------
                  sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Maybe some see it as "big-headed, self opinionated, smart-A or other" but I just reckon numbers dont count. The substance speaks for itself. The RESPECT that is shown amongst almost all members of this forum is commendable. down here we only appear to have a few who have woken up to the resource of this forum. We dont have anything like this downunder and especially we dont share like all of you guys do. It is total dog eat dog down here with the exception of a few of course

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
                      We dont have anything like this downunder and especially we dont share like all of you guys do. It is total dog eat dog down here with the exception of a few of course
                      It's not all roses here in the states, when you go to a supply house here,lots of story telling and testosterone flowing at the counters. Lots of slandering going on as well...with some fist fights.

Comment

Who is this "Rick person everyone speaks of "
                        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                        X