X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always knew cats were evil...

...It only had taken someone with a grander vocabulary than my own to prove it!

Theo: Serial killer cats are hard to figure | masslive.com

A snippet:
    Send your catty comments to the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute and the US Fish and Wildlife Service who have compiled nationwide data, that cats are responsible for the deaths of up to 3.7 billion birds and 20.7 billion small mammals every year, including mice, rabbits, voles, and shrews.
    Sure, the anchient Egyptians viewed cats as godsends, considering they had long suffering rodent problems at the ports, but today cats have the cold, dismissive attitudes to the point they would feast upon the flesh of thier masters if they could; unlike their canine counterparts that would mourn a pauper as if the master was a prince!
    Last edited by tailgunner; 03-03-2013, 05:35 PM.

Re: I always knew cats were evil...

" They're snakes with fur." Paulie Walnuts-The Soprano's

Edit: I was going to post a link to this clip off youtube but its not really family viewing. Capeesh?
    Last edited by EJW1; 03-03-2013, 05:59 PM.
    26+6=1

Comment

Originally posted by EJW1 View Post
      " They're snakes with fur." Paulie Walnuts-The Soprano's

Edit: I was going to post a link to this clip off youtube but its not really family viewing. Capeesh?
      I always believed the Italian mafia was "family" oriented! Post it!

Comment

Funny, but I never did like cats!

I just heard a story a few weeks ago, something from one of the conservation or wildlife reports... That small animals populations like birds, chipmunks, a smalle squirrels are substantially diminished every year by the common household cat, who are either left to roam or have been left to the wild. In some areas, there is even talk of legislature to "control" them... but it's NOT affordable.

As a dog lover, I have always been a bit peeved over the fact that one's dog had to be leashed and under control, but cats are allowed in most areas to simply roam free.

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
          ...but cats are allowed in most areas to simply roam free.
          NY state recently put out a report that cats have put many of the state's birds onto the endangered list. The report said that an average cat can kill over 300 birds and numerous other small animals in one year alone.

Cats that roam free in this area have a tendency to go 'missing'... from coyotes or fmj...
          ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

You asked for it. Warning, Rated R
            26+6=1

Comment

Working...
            X