X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twinkies are coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinkies due on shelves by summer after buyer's winning $410 million bid is approved - Mar. 12, 2013

Re: Twinkies are coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostess needed to roll out green twinkies by St. Patrick's Day.

Sidenote: The comments on the bottom are golden!

Comment

I have not missed Twinkies. After 22 weeks here doing Weight Watchers here at Ridge Tool (at work) and working out here at our company gym, I've lost 50.4 pounds in 22 weeks.

I feel amazing!

Just wanted to share.

Cathy
      PLM Coordinator
      Ridge Tool

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Cathy, that's great! My wife has been following Weightwatchers for over a year. She counts her points, goes to meeting, and gets weighed religiously. She has been exercising more regularly than ever before in her life. I hope you can stay driven and understand that in order to help others in your life you must first do good things (healthy diet and exercise) for you! Stay strong. Frank

Comment

Way to go Cathy.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by henneca View Post
            I have not missed Twinkies. After 22 weeks here doing Weight Watchers here at Ridge Tool (at work) and working out here at our company gym, I've lost 50.4 pounds in 22 weeks.

I feel amazing!

Just wanted to share.

Cathy
            PLM Coordinator
            Ridge Tool

Hello Cathy, thank you for sharing. I sincerely wish you all the best.

Comment

great job Cathy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mrs. cheesehead plumber just dropped 8,,,,,,,,it takes a lot of willpower to just say no to twinkies and other goodies,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

thanks, for sharing. joey already had the facebook inside tip.

i cut out sugar sodas about 3 months ago. i think i'm loosing my waist line, or my pants are all stretched out

looking forward to seeing the new cathy at the next roundup

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

What's a Twinkee?
                  sigpic

Comment

An update...
                    I STILL don't miss Twinkies! At this point, I am now past the 15% mark. As of this morning's weighing, which isn't the official weigh-in that happens on Thursdays, I'm down 57 pounds. Yes, Rick, Joey has most likely seen my then and now photos. I posted a 6-week change in pic from January until March when I hit the 50 pound mark. For those of you who want to see, I've uploaded the pic. I had just had my hair done in the January pic. But, you can REALLY see how the change has happened in my face in just 6 weeks. I would like my lifetime goal at this point to be 200 pounds. At that time, I will post pics of my change. I've got about 110 pounds left to lose.

Oh, by the way, my doctor was ecstatic about my weight loss (40 pounds from December to March). He was so excited he suggested I work on a 5K for the end of summer. I'm registered for Color Me Rad in August. Whoo hoo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	828a2724ce1bf2e75a6fa6bca23f38de.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.7 KB
ID:	17361

Cathy

Comment

Oh, by the way...I'm sorry I overthrew this discussion about Twinkies to being about weight loss. VERY focused on it!

Cathy

Comment

Wow, Cathy that is quite a change! I applaud your conviction to get healthy, and the example to show to all who see your results. No need to apologize for bringing the subject of weight loss into this thread. I can't help but think about weight when I consider things like Twinkies.
                        Best of luck reaching your goal, and staying healthy. Frank

Comment

Frank, funny thing is, I LOVE to bake. And the guys I'm working with here in Engineering LOVE when I bring in. I just don't happen to eat. And, I haven't baked much being in school and activities, etc.

Note to self: Think I need to bake soon.

My favorite to bake, whoopie pies! (kinda like a twinkie but I can make them smaller)

8^ )

Comment

Cathy, I love to bake myself, breads, brownies from scratch, fried bows that are dipped into orange flavored honey. I make fresh pasta with a machine my neighbor gave me. I know if I make it , I'll eat it, plus my wife is trying real hard to eat right and it's not fair to her. I'm a bit over 200lbs and could afford to lose a little, but it's my blood pressure that has me more concerned than the weight. We had folks over for Easter and I have half of several cakes including an icecream cake all to myself. I don't have good will power and would just as soon toss them, but my wife thinks it's wasteful.
                            I suggest you avoid the baking, and don't worry about disappointing anyone. Think of yourself first!

Comment

Working...
                            X