Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out

I thought you guys might like this

Have $140K Lying Around? Buy the 'Rocky II' House!

Re: Check this out

Three bedrooms and two bathrooms in 1000 sq ft? Kitchen must be the size of a closet, and the owners must be itty bitty folks.

Comment

Believe it or not Frank, some of those South Philly row homes are deceptively big.

My wife's cousin bought & re-done a row home on broad street by the stadiums, and the place is freaking huge!

But this house pictured here is small.

Comment

140k might buy you a 2 car garage out here

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

$140 K would easily buy you my 1450 sq ft home here in Painted Post, NY! And, I throw in a new kitchen remodel to go with it! Place has got a new roof, 5-year old furnace, new bathroom, yard, overlooks the valley, big 18 x 25 ft deck, and centrally located to everything in the area!

It's got three bedrooms, a formal dining room, living room, kitchen, 1-1/2 baths, family room and a full (unfinished) concrete basement.

Only problem is that other than a few bars, one Walmart, one Home Depot, nice schools and the Corning Museum... there isn't much else!

(Oh, we do have a McDonald's and a Burger King!)

If you want "celebrity", Tommy Watson started out at the local hardware store and both him and Glen Curtiss used to live up the road apiece.

CWS
          Last edited by CWSmith; 03-15-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X