Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Request, This One Goes Out To Pipestone And CWS..........

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: By Request, This One Goes Out To Pipestone And CWS..........

My favorite is Heather Childers Stunning! Maybe that's why I switched to Fox?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNj0T4uK3lE

Comment

I wouldn't want one of those gals--I have one a thousand times better! BD, I will let you and Frankie fight over them. (If thats the best you can do)

Comment

Hmmmm, Badgers post is empty on my browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
          I wouldn't want one of those gals--I have one a thousand times better! BD, I will let you and Frankie fight over them. (If thats the best you can do)
          Yes Kid, I love my wife too but come on those women are beautiful! BD, you heard him, they are all ours

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
            Hmmmm, Badgers post is empty on my browser?
            Any YouTube link is blank for me too. I have it blocked in the router as the wife runs to our 17Gb data limit in 10 days watching some damn horse tv shows.
            ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Yes Kid, I love my wife too but come on those women are beautiful! BD, you heard him, they are all ours
              Frankie, You must know that a good make-up artist can do wonders.

Comment

I'll takes da job!

PK, has the Mrs. left the room yet?
                Last edited by BadgerDave; 03-25-2013, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks BD,

Well now I can understand why so many watch Fox News, it's for the scenery, not the substance! Reminds me of the old sayings: Beauty is only skin deep (but ugly goes clear to the bone) and of course, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". For me, they're okay but I prefer substance over scenery.

To paraphrase the byline of one of our favorite forum members: "Light is faster than sound, that's why some people people look so good until they open their mouth"

Thanks BadgerDave, that was pretty funny.

CWS

Comment

BD, I don't remember just when it is you come up to visit your brother, but at the rate this spring is going, you will have to bring your ice auger!!

Comment

PK, I hear ya, as I look out my window right now into my backyard there is still 3 feet of snow is some places. A year ago at this time it was in the 80's. It was 3 or 4 years ago when I was last up in your area so I'm about due for another visit. Most of the family is here in WI so my brother and his family make it down here way more often then we get up there.

Comment

I refuse to believe any heterosexual male would find the women on Fox unattractive, except of course for their political beliefs. Personally skin deep is good enough for me

Comment

I refuse to believe any heterosexual male would find the women on Fox unattractive, except of course for their political beliefs. Personally skin deep is good enough for me
                          Obviously, your wife doesn't read your postings!!

Comment

Well I guess it would depend a lot on what kind of relationship you might want. I would think that before and after any event you'd still have to have some conversation, and in that consideration all I'd see is frustration and regret.

What I lack for in taste, I at least try to make up for in pride!

CWS

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                              Obviously, your wife doesn't read your postings!!
                              Kid, I hide nothing from my wife. Thirty years of faithful marriage builds trust and allows for a lot of harmless fantasy and joking around. We should be able to admit these women are beautiful without insulting them or suggesting otherwise simply because they do not share a certain political opinion. They are not part of a brutal communist or nazi party, they are Americans darn it. There is zero possibility I will be getting romatically invovled with them or any other woman other than my wife, but they are attractive nontheless. My daydreams of sharing passion with women does not include deep conversations prior to or after lovemaking, call me shallow

Comment

Working...
                              X