X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Korea

Now who is going to blink first this time and how many times are you going to turn the other cheek I know you are all just itching to get there and put the great leader in his place as all your other wars have come to an end and you have to keep your military happy and another trillion in debt hell your citizens will be happy to pay for it just to keep the world safe

Tony

Re: North Korea

Maybe we'll sit this one out and let you guys handle it.
    After all he's in your back yard and more of a threat to you than us.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
      God damn Tony told you not to piss our mates off................!!!!

Maybe we can get young Kim down here for the roundup. Show him the roos bouncing down the main street cbd. Hell, couple of crown lagers, a few good white girls and we will have enough photos on the net to put him back in his place.

Comment

Tony,

It is comments like this that makes me think you are as belligerant as young Kim. Here I took a look at the post thinking it was someone who might want a logical discussion of the subject and find it's just our friend Tony, crossing the street once more so he can "kick the dog".

Did you have some point or was this just another day in which you thought it was worth engaging in nonsense?

CWS

Comment

Don't respond to the Uncle Sam BASHER, PAALEEZEE
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

[QUOTE=Cleanmen2;396819]God damn Tony told you not to piss our mates off................!!!!

Maybe we can get young Kim down here for the roundup. Show him the roos bouncing down the main street cbd. Hell, couple of crown lagers, a few good white girls and we will have enough photos on the net to put him back in his place.[/QUOT\

Now come on don`t tell them about the roos bouncing down owe main streets or the cockatoos and galahs they`l think we are still hicks living in the outback but I cannot help myself I just love stiring the pot

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              Don't respond to the Uncle Sam BASHER, PAALEEZEE
              I`m not an uncle sam basher i`m an uncle sam stirrer

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                No i`m afraid it is in your back yard now this is where the real money is and your salvation and having all that domestic shale oil and gas at home the Middle East can go to hell as you don`t need them anymore and Europe well there in a worse pickle than your are so North Korea could upset the apple cart as Japan and the rest of Asia wanted to keep up with them and have their own nuclear weapons and the last thing the US wants is an arms race in Asia and have to play second fiddle to China

Tony

Comment

What does Australia play....14th fiddle?

Comment

DPRK and Kim don't even worry me.

And not because I'm American. The majority of world powers are against him starting anything, even his allies.

He's just a little dorky fat kid that inherited a throne and doesn't have any reins on his young ego. He's just chest-thumping is all, and if he ever carries out one of his bluffs he will no doubt learn that he isn't quite as powerful as he imagined.

Apparently he hasn't caught on that the monumental advances he has seen in his military arsenal of late and are still in testing stages were pretty much perfected by developed countries between the 40's and the 70's. And apparently it hasn't dawned on him that developed countries didn't stop weapons development at that point; they have been advancing as well and are currently only about 40 years ahead of him in weapons technology. Experts worldwide agree that his capabilities are questionable at best. He MIGHT be able to do so-and-so but it hasn't been tested yet.

Guess what? During the Cold War it wasn't a question of "if", it was well-known that these capabilities were well-tested and developed. That was how many years ago?????

Frankly I think the guy is nuts. Maybe he should figure out how to deal with malnutrition and other oppressions in his country if he wants to garner respect on a world level.

Comment

I blame Dennis Rodman

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                        I blame Dennis Rodman
                        Birds of a feather..........
                        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                          Tony,

It is comments like this that makes me think you are as belligerant as young Kim. Here I took a look at the post thinking it was someone who might want a logical discussion of the subject and find it's just our friend Tony, crossing the street once more so he can "kick the dog".

Did you have some point or was this just another day in which you thought it was worth engaging in nonsense?

CWS
                          "Crossing the street to kick the dog again" That is beautiful ,and on spot ! I think Kim Funk You has the short Man's complex. I do believe He is dangerous because of this. Where's Lee harvey Oswald when We need Him ?
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                            What does Australia play....14th fiddle?
                            Backup to 14th I think.
                            ---------------
                            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                            ---------------
                            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                            ---------
                            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                            ---------
                            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                              "Crossing the street to kick the dog again" That is beautiful ,and on spot !
                              A favorite saying of my beloved, late Father-in-law.... used to describe some the family members. He used to say it in Italian, and after hearing him say that a couple of times, I asked him what it meant. He was a very easy to get along with guy and I never once saw him raise his temper... but when someone would go out of their way to start an arguement, he'd grab my arm or give me a hug and wink, saying, "They'd cross the street to kick the dog!" and with that we'd go down to the shop or out on the patio and have a drink!

Some people are just that way, like they've got a perpetual "bug crosswise" and just try to make trouble for no other reason than to get attention.

CWS

Comment

Working...
                              X