Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Men's Lives Have Just Became Much Easier.............

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Lives Have Just Became Much Easier.............

I see where President Obama got in trouble for commenting on a woman's looks. I could see it if he called her ugly, fat or some other uncomplimentary name but instead he got in trouble for saying she was good looking! The political correctness crowd has finally succeeded in making us a Unisex society. So I guess the next time your wife or girlfriend ask you if she "looks fat in this" or "is this color a good color for me", etc, just tell her you're not allowed to commend on such things as it shouldn't matter what you think. The really sad part of this story is that the Pres. actually apologized after the fact, ridiculous.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Men's Lives Have Just Became Much Easier.............

On the local PBS radio station earlier this week they were talking how in Philadelphia not enough girls are playing chess, like there is some kind of quota or requirement that there be a near 50/50 split on boys and girls playing chess. They only have about 1000 out of a total of 4000 in the school system. To tell you the truth I am amazed they have that many from either sex. so not they have a drive to get more girls interested in chess. I don't understand this. Is someone keeping the news about chess clubs from girls or somehow stopping them from playing? Why can't they be left to make up their own minds about what groups they want to join, in this case a chess club. Maybe fewer girls are interested in chess than boys, that does not make the imbalance wrong, it just is.

Why does everything have to be split evenly between everyone. Sometimes discrimination or bias enters the picture I know, and not just along race or gender lines, but evil is not always the cause for not having equal participation from whatever group is in the minority.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I've always been a big fan of women's chest.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

oops, I meant women's chess.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Dave, that's the first thing that ran through my mind when I saw her picture! Here he did not insult her looks, but rather paid her a compliment. Now we can't say a woman is attractive without crossing the pc line? I do compliment women I run into from time to time in a respectful manner. I think most women love to hear they are looking lovely, have attractive clothes, or manicure. There is the occassional woman who might take offense, that's the risk you take for making all the rest feel happy. What a jerk move by the President! I get we must not cross the line and get physical, use respectful language, and not go overboard, but to ignore the obvious and remain silent makes us seem like eunuchs! I tell my wife she is beautiful, and when I tell my daughters they just light up. A compliment about a woman's appearance or beauty is not sexist if done right. What's next, you can't say a baby is cute?

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
            I've always been a big fan of women's chest.

Mark
            Mark, that was so offensive! We are not supposed to notice a woman's bust, we are not supposed to look, ever! Not with the tight blouse and plunging neckline, not with the pushup bra and see through clothing. We must remain unfazed. Personally, if a woman ever told me, "My eyes are up here" if she noticed I was admiring her bust because she was wearing something revealing, I would simply ask if she was aware how distracting her choice of wardrobe was to men with a pulse?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
              Mark, that was so offensive! We are not supposed to notice a woman's bust, we are not supposed to look, ever! Not with the tight blouse and plunging neckline, not with the pushup bra and see through clothing. We must remain unfazed. Personally, if a woman ever told me, "My eyes are up here" if she noticed I was admiring her bust because she was wearing something revealing, I would simply ask if she was aware how distracting her choice of wardrobe was to men with a pulse?
              Women today have a thicker hide than that Franki. Respond with a polite, "Well excuse me, but what you are showing off is much more interesting than your eyes right now, and much less awkward to look at!"
              Then when she is trying to respond, counter with, "May you please keep it down? They are trying to talk!"
              She will love you forever.

*Cough*I'mstillsingle*cough*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                Women today have a thicker hide than that Franki. Respond with a polite, "Well excuse me, but what you are showing off is much more interesting than your eyes right now, and much less awkward to look at!"
                Then when she is trying to respond, counter with, "May you please keep it down? They are trying to talk!"
                She will love you forever.

*Cough*I'mstillsingle*cough*cough*
                Gunner, I hope you know I was just kidding Mark. I'm coming up on 30 years of being married so I wouldn't dare get into such a conversation with a woman. You single guys need a lot more skills than us older guys, the rules keep changing so good luck keeping up.

Comment

My response would have been, "I apologize for my comments about Ms so and so, I was gravely mistaken when I complimented on her beauty, obviously I was greatly deceived by her looks, as she is obviously very ugly on the inside. I sincerely am sorry for the confusion, and I hope no one else falls for her trickery!"

Comment

The whole thing just seems so confusing! Why can't you politely compliment a woman without being attacked? The trend seems to be towards supressing any expression of honest emotions even if done respectfully. Do the powers at be want us to act like robots? How tricky is it to be a young healthy guy attempting to meet a woman without a proper introduction, or in my case an older guy just looking to make someone feel good about themselves by paying a compliment? Mayor bloomberg of NYC is putting up surveillance cameras on every street corner, gonna catch criminals, folks smoking in public, drinking big sodas, and paying an attactive lady a compliment on her looks! Big brother is here.

Comment

The Sat Night Writers will have fun with this. Round Two " Her work is as inspiring, as Her Lovely arse "

Don't Yell at Me , Mark started it !
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I'm not an Obama fan , but I know it was a nice compliment to a Pretty Gal. I gutted out a bed room and Made it into an awesome sewing room for Beth. She is an awesome seamstress , and often will re do an outfit, different collar , diagonal strip or something else. I always take interest in Her projects and watch Her shows,and Project runway with Her . When I see a Gal in a stylish outfit I tell Her It's a great look. Most of the time I feel It's appreciated. I love good Building architecture , and look
                        at fashion design in the same spirit. Don't Plan on changing.
                        Last edited by toolaholic; 04-06-2013, 11:05 AM.
                        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                        X