X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Users with usernames made of up a bunch of random letters

I know what your all thinking AFM is random bunch of letters but it means something to me

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      I know what your all thinking AFM is random bunch of letters but it means something to me

Tony
      actually your username is too small for a typical bot to use generally they are about 8 letters or more in size
      a bot generates the user-names but does not excede its written parameters for generating them
      shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

It's only going to be a matter of time before they create a list of more realistic user names for bots to choose from rather than a bunch of random letters.

Imagine for a plumbing site they could have Plumber xxx - for example "Plumber Rick"

We're really going to be in trouble at that point

Comment

A little meme I came accross some time ago which I believe will fit here:

Yo dawg, I heard you liek spam-bots! So I made spam-bots that spam spam-bots, so that spamming spam-bots can spam other spam-bots, so only spam-bots can get spammed by other spam-bots!

Comment

Working...
          X