Don't forget fellers , fri nite is date night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget fellers , fri nite is date night

Most Fri Nights We meet after work for a nice Meal . We both look forward to this. And when We got home She said
    I have a surprise for You. There was a coffee cup with broken up pieces of different chocolates .Today at Pixar was " Chocolate Day "
    15 different companies brought in their chocolates ! Plenty of samples and discount sales. I will cheat a lil tonight.
    I love PIXAR
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Don't forget fellers , fri nite is date night

Years ago, while dating joey, our friday date night was at home depot.

You should have been there when joey was helping a customer pick out a plunger.

She told him that when he throws them down, the one that sticks to the floor was a keeper. 5 plungers later, he had a keeper. So did I, with joey

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      Years ago, while dating joey, our friday date night was at home depot.

You should have been there when joey was helping a customer pick out a plunger.

She told him that when he throws them down, the one that sticks to the floor was a keeper. 5 plungers later, he had a keeper. So did I, with joey

Rick.
      Funny, I gave her more credit than that.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You guys had a better friday night than me! Got a call from my younger daughter that she was on the road coming home for the weekend from college. The wife and I went food shopping but got a call from her that her car died on I95 one and a half hours from our house. We drove to meet her at a park and ride where the car was towed. Waited another hour for a service vehicle to diagnose the problem. I was very impressed with the appearance, manners and skill of the guys who showed up. I figured it was the battery ,or alternator, and it turned out to be the alternator. Gave them the key and headed home. They said the new alternator should be in by tomorrow afternoon. I am tired, but very happy that my daughter is safe, and the car is not a loss. I would much rather have stayed home and ate chocolates

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          You guys had a better friday night than me! Got a call from my younger daughter that she was on the road coming home for the weekend from college. The wife and I went food shopping but got a call from her that her car died on I95 one and a half hours from our house. We drove to meet her at a park and ride where the car was towed. Waited another hour for a service vehicle to diagnose the problem. I was very impressed with the appearance, manners and skill of the guys who showed up. I figured it was the battery ,or alternator, and it turned out to be the alternator. Gave them the key and headed home. They said the new alternator should be in by tomorrow afternoon. I am tired, but very happy that my daughter is safe, and the car is not a loss. I would much rather have stayed home and ate chocolates
          So glad it all worked out well. You all must be tired.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

My wife and daughter went to pick the car up after repairs. New battery, alternator and labor $574.00. If I had the car here I could have done the work myself for half that, but I'm not complaining.

Comment

I keep trying to have Friday night be date night but my wife always wants to tag along.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                I keep trying to have Friday night be date night but my wife always wants to tag along.
                Now that's funny !

Comment

Working...
                X