Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Is it possible to get a Ridgid T-Shirt or Hat?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it possible to get a Ridgid T-Shirt or Hat?

I know why Rick gets Ridgid rep to give him the shirt off his back is because he has Ridgid logo tattoo to his butt (ok: I guess it is his back)

https://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/t37155/
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
      Rick we are still holding our breath for the "Roundup Downunder". Also if our rep was to give us the shirt off his back we could setup a marquee for the homeless. Mind you he is too tight to even give away handshake.

I suspect that financially the Roundup doesn't make a lot of sense.
      sigpic

Comment

All my Ridgid shirts and hats were free from the round ups and road shows . If it di pay for any of them that ok with me because it is a brand Im proud say I have there tools.
        Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
        http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
        http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
          Rick we are still holding our breath for the "Roundup Downunder". Also if our rep was to give us the shirt off his back we could setup a marquee for the homeless. Mind you he is too tight to even give away handshake.
          Yes I would like a Ridgid tee sheet and cap not the crappy thirty year old one I have but something with class but getting anything from our reps here is like pulling teeth

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
            Yes I would like a Ridgid tee sheet and cap not the crappy thirty year old one I have but something with class but getting anything from our reps here is like pulling teeth

Tony
            Tony you are understating our situation. Our reps are "WATERTIGHT". Thye wouldn't shout if a school of MAKO sharks were circling them.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
              I suspect that financially the Roundup doesn't make a lot of sense.
              NH I hear you loud and clear. However I would don't believe they could ever imagine the results of doing this here. You guys appear to be used of seeing a roundup every couple of years. I reckon it would nearly be a National holiday with absolutely no plumbing works occurring for the duration. I think it would be a hit especially if they brought some of you guys over for the challenge. It would be an absolute honour and privilege

Comment

If there's a roundup downunder, not only will I come, I will be bringing my secret weapon too.

PIPER she knows how to run a jetter and rides shotgun in my van.

Let us know so I can plan a roadtrip.

Rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

I had this conversation with my AO Smith rep the other day. His reply was "if a t-shirt will sell more water heaters, I would put one in every box"
                  No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
                  X