Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get a Ridgid T-Shirt or Hat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get a Ridgid T-Shirt or Hat?

I currently work for Home Depot and i highly recamend yalls product. I was wondering if yall could sell Ridgid shirts or hats? or at least let us order them.

Re: Is it possible to get a Ridgid T-Shirt or Hat?

Click here then after the page opens, click on Ridgid Merchandise in the upper left hand corner
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Imagine having to buy products so that you can advertise for them for free? If you are wearing a Ridgid Tee shirt, they should give it to you for free and pay you a stipend for wearing it too. This whole world has gone bat crap.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
        Imagine having to buy products so that you can advertise for them for free? If you are wearing a Ridgid Tee shirt, they should give it to you for free and pay you a stipend for wearing it too. This whole world has gone bat crap.
        Your sure a happy one to day,

but I do agree with you on this one,
        Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
        attributed to Samuel Johnson
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Personally, I don't wear anything "branded". About as close as I'll get to that is the "W" sewed into the pocket of my Wranglers. You can't walk anywhere anymore without seeing apparel "labled", like it's some big status to wear that brand! "North Face", "Spaulding", "Addidas"... whatever.

I stopped buying "Land's End" jackets several years ago because it carried their label on the front. I went to LLBean, simply because at least with thier line, it was only stitched in with a matching color, so at least it wasn't advertising from several feet away.

It always cracks me up when I see a car, in which the owner felt it was necessary to have a huge decal covering the back window, announcing that it was "FORD" or whateve. It's like "REALLY... you didn't think anyone could recognize the model?" That falls right in there with the cute bumper sticker and the guy who used to go to all the trouble of putting "Sh!t Happens" on his vehicle.

I picture the guy brooding over the decision for awhile, maybe even going to bed thinking about it. Then he decides one day and hurridly goes down to the auto store and picks out the letters... "hmmm honey what do you think... would black be better than white, or maybe I should go with the red to match the truck, no, no, no... that might blend in... yeah White would be better!"

Then he picks out just the right size, and maybe puzzles over the letter style, and then slaps down his hard-earned money (or welfare change). He goes home and spends the afternoon and a couple of beer positioning each letter just right, trys his best to get it on straight with no blisters. The when he's all done he stands back and admires his work, call the wife and kids out and maybe invites the neighbor to take a look..... AHHHH, "SH!T HAPPENS". (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.)

In case you couldn't tell, it's a pet peeve of mine!

I don't like labels,

CWS

Comment

It should be a pet peeve of everybody. The guy that figured out he could get sheep to not only pay twice what their crappy product is worth and gladly and freely advertise the crap product too was a freekin genious. Oooooh everybody, look at me, I'm wearing a crappy Lands End jacket along with a half a billion other sheep....baaaaaaahhhhhh baaaaaaaaahhhhhhh lead us to the slaughter
            sigpic

Comment

I thought this was about a guy who wanted to buy a hat or a T-shirt. Amazing how easily it is to distract some people. Maybe what the world really needs is a few less soapboxes.
              ================================================== ====
              All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I'm not fussy about my clothes, get most from the morgue. Sew up the bullet and knife holes and you're good to go

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                  I thought this was about a guy who wanted to buy a hat or a T-shirt. Amazing how easily it is to distract some people. Maybe what the world really needs is a few less soapboxes.
                  Mine folds into a handy carry case and comes with two free Ginsu knives for only $19.99, but wait.......................
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                    Yep, but once you answered the question so quickly, the thread would just be dead and where's the fun in that.

CWS

Comment

Most of my ridgid shirts came from the roundups and ridgid points.

They actually have some nice collared shirts.

Check with your ridgid store rep, he should be able to hook you up, or give you the shirt off his back.

Rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

I'm right in line with NH. To buy a product that advertises that company is ludacris.
                        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          Most of my ridgid shirts came from the roundups and ridgid points.

They actually have some nice collared shirts.

Check with your ridgid store rep, he should be able to hook you up, or give you the shirt off his back.

Rick.
                          Rick we are still holding our breath for the "Roundup Downunder". Also if our rep was to give us the shirt off his back we could setup a marquee for the homeless. Mind you he is too tight to even give away handshake.

Comment

I heard that once you go over 15000 posts on the forum you get your pick of RIDGID swag.
                            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
                            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              I'm right in line with NH. To buy a product that advertises that company is ludacris.
                              Not necessarily. Once you're an established business, they sell their theme related products. Look at shirts and hats from any restaurant chain. Some sell at close to cost and others at high markups. Some even have a storefront setup.

Ridgid does give out plenty of goodies at their trade shows, road shows. Including shirts, hats, calendars some even autographed by the model, pens, catalogs.

It's when you're new or not established, you might give away promotional items.

I'm sure his local rep has some goodies in his vehicle to give away.

I have certain customers always asking me for a ridgid calendar. When I get them from the trade shows, I give them away. Yet go onto ebay and see what people are selling them for.

Rick.
                              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
                              X