X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weak Constitution?

So let me get this straight 99.9% feel that due process is the way to go and they are classified lefties and 00000000000000.1% don`t and they are conservitives righties this prove that so called lefties think and conservitives don`t

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      this prove that

Tony
      If inventing statistics proves things for you I can help you out.

106% of liberals wear frilly underwear to bed.

Comment

From online sources - definition of

Liberal -
        lib·er·al (lbr-l, lbrl)
        adj.
        a. Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
        b. Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
        c. Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
        d. Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
        a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
        b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
        3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
        4. Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.
        a. Archaic Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.
        b. Obsolete Morally unrestrained; licentious.
        n.
        1. A person with liberal ideas or opinions.
        2. Liberal A member of a Liberal political party.

Conservative -

con·ser·va·tive (kn-sûrv-tv)
        adj.
        1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
        2. Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.
        3. Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.
        a. Of or relating to the political philosophy of conservatism.
        b. Belonging to a conservative party, group, or movement.
        5. Conservative Of or belonging to the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
        6. Conservative Of or adhering to Conservative Judaism.
        7. Tending to conserve; preservative: the conservative use of natural resources.
        n.
        1. One favoring traditional views and values.
        2. A supporter of political conservatism.
        3. Conservative A member or supporter of the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom or the Progressive Conservative Party in Canada.
        4. Archaic A preservative agent or principle.

Other definitions

Liberal - favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
        Conservative - favouring the preservation of established customs, values, etc., and opposing innovation

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
          99.9% of the respondents in this thread are left leaning individuals.

So lets not break any arms by patting yourselves on the back for a civil conversation...it was expected.
          [QUOTE

106% of liberals wear frilly underwear to bed.[/QUOTE]

Have you been spying again you naughty little boy

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post

Have you been spying again you naughty little boy

Tony

Comment

Does that mean that conservatives don't wear any underwear, or are you just mad at women for some reason?

Comment

What all this boils down to is a nation and populace that is not represented properly by the very people elected to the job! Lowering unemployment, securing our borders, enforcing immigration, balancing the budget, reducing wasteful spending and other necessary, reasonable issues go unresolved, the ticking time bomb of our demise continues! We here argue all sorts of issues but the folks in power to actually fix things don't, so what are the chances we come out of this well?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                  Does that mean that conservatives don't wear any underwear, or are you just mad at women for some reason?
                  Since it's a manufactured statistic it can mean whatever you want it to mean.
                  ;-)

Comment

Because someone has to speak out against the right wing, religious zealots and arbiters of what constitutes morality. Which, by the way is their right but they have slowly bent the tenants of republicanism to fit their own model of self righteous indignation. Furthermore they have never once, not even one single time, passed legislation that benefited anybody but big business and the profiteers that have been raping this country for the past hundred years. I am amazed that anyone with a gross income of under a quarter million would give those thieves and crooks one single ounce of support but then, that's what they pay the sycophants in the media to do for them because after all, they are owned by them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Was there a vote or did you volunteer to straighten all us religious nut jobs out?

Comment

"Sychophant", heck, that's not even a real word

Comment

Was there a vote or did you volunteer to straighten all us religious nut jobs out?
                          Nope, just venting

Btw, I have nothing against religion. Only against those that subvert it to meet their own convenience.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Sycophant"
                            A toady, an *** kisser, a crawler, a back slapper, a flatter a conservitive

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                              Nope, just venting

Btw, I have nothing against religion. Only against those that subvert it to meet their own convenience.
                              NHM, faithful believers do not have to do what you suggest, but only need to follow religious mandates or teachings in order to cause upset to nonbelievers. I stopped going to church because I did not agree with several things being said along with practices such as no female priests, and no marriage for priests, condemning those who divorce and abortion. I understand the church will not change and will not change for me and my values. Believers can't faithfully practice a religion and then cherry pick, they must be antiabortion, gay marriage and the rest. They must try to influence elected officals on their agenda. While some may do what you suggest, it is far from necessary if they just stick to the basics. I may not agree with many things about the Catholic religion, but while they preach no false Gods, they are not calling for the death of infidels. We may think we have a battle against the influence of christianity on our government but as muslims grow more powerful we will realize we ain't seen nothing!

Comment

One thing I admire about some people is that they don't waste any effort trying to be likeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X