Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weak Constitution?

Originally posted by rofl View Post
    One thing I admire about some people is that they don't waste any effort trying to be likeable.
    If you are referring to my post, I was more concerned with being honest than liked. I lost a lot of friends when I left the church, my wife was and still is not pleased with my decision. I just can't be a hypocrit and I feel true believers have no choice but to be completely faithful to their religion. I welcome an open exchange of thoughts about religion and the goal is understanding not being likeable. Frank

Comment

Not at all Frank. We posted about the same time.

It was my way of NOT calling other people turds.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
        One thing I admire about some people is that they don't waste any effort trying to be likeable.
        Thank you I do try how am I going

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          If you are referring to my post, I was more concerned with being honest than liked. I lost a lot of friends when I left the church, my wife was and still is not pleased with my decision. I just can't be a hypocrit and I feel true believers have no choice but to be completely faithful to their religion. I welcome an open exchange of thoughts about religion and the goal is understanding not being likeable. Frank
          I don`t agree with Frank vary often as he is normally on the right side of Genghis Kahn I was brought up a catholic but as I grew up and was able to think for myself I found it to be all crap and being forced to confession every week with the "bless me father for I have sinned" and under the threat of commiting a venial or mortal sin when behind the seens priests and brothers were committing every kind of dispicable act against children and when found out shifted them to other churches to continue on while the church covered it up I also cannot be a hypocrite as I don`t need an interpreter (the catholic church) to speak to God I can do it anytime I wish and anywhere it wish

Tony
          Last edited by AFM; 05-02-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X