X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Could it Lead?

Just wondering what would happen if there was a concession from the White House that the misinformation about the bengazi attack and the I.R.S. targeting conservative groups was their responsibility? Does anyone think such an admission could actually lead to a serious problem for those responsible?
    Last edited by Frankiarmz; 05-13-2013, 07:26 PM.

Re: Where Could it Lead?

I don't think anything of substance would be affected. Being held accountable for our actions, or, beyond that, holding ourselves accountable for our actions is a dying attribute here in America, especially in politics. I support our country and respect the individuals involved in running it but the trend toward pointing fingers and finding a scapegoat for my poor judgments disturbs me.

Comment

With the exception of Fox News, beck, hannity and Limbaugh nobody cares. It's over.
      sigpic

Comment

Unless you happen to be reading CNN or USA Today or .....

I'm seeing it everywhere.

I'm sick of Benghazi and think the Republican party needs to lay off and focus on something to build on, but the latest IRS intrusion and now a few minute ago when the crap hit the fan with the Justice Dept. wiretapping the Associated Press... it could get interesting...

Comment

On the issue of bengazi, I don't know what could possibly be gained by intentionally giving the wrong cause for the attack?The truth was bound to come out, just as with the weapons of mass destruction and iraq! The matter of the I.R.S. deserves further investigation and discovery in my opinion. Take fox news out of the picture and America still needs government agencies to act without prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            With the exception of Fox News, beck, hannity and Limbaugh nobody cares. It's over.
            Fail.

Comment

Sorry, but it looks as if problems are mounting for the White House, and nothing is going away. White House spokeman admitted they changed the inital report from the F.B.I. that said it was terrorism. Why? They can't hope to think folks will accept it was anything but misleading to call it something other than a terrorist attack when that's what the F.B.I. reported.

I find it hard to believe low level I.R.S. are responsible for the targeting of conservative groups.

Who ordered the wiretaps and email spying on Associated Press workers? Doesn't sound like encouraging free press!

None of these things are acceptable when done under a republican administration, and I am disappointed democrats would defend such behavior now. Crime, is crime!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                None of these things are acceptable when done under a republican administration, and I am disappointed democrats would defend such behavior now. Crime, is crime!
                Disappointed yes,........ surprised no. Americans have become far too tolerant of those who spout a half hearted "I'm sorry" and then expect everything to immediately be forgiven.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
                  Unless you happen to be reading CNN or USA Today or .....

I'm seeing it everywhere.

I'm sick of Benghazi and think the Republican party needs to lay off and focus on something to build on, but the latest IRS intrusion and now a few minute ago when the crap hit the fan with the Justice Dept. wiretapping the Associated Press... it could get interesting...
                  Tell that to the parents of the dead !
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Ultimately, it should and probably will cost the Attorney General, Eric Holder his job. I can't believe the man is still in charge of The Justice Department after the botched up Fast and Furious gun smuggling disaster.

If 'No Drama' Obama wants to fire someone and get this over with quickly, start there.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                      Tell that to the parents of the dead !
                      Do you mean just like the republicans told the parents of Newtown?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
                        Do you mean just like the republicans told the parents of Newtown?
                        What did the Republicans tell the parents of Newtown?

Mark
                        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I wish to go on record that there will be a lot of bluster and wind but the storm shall pass with little effect. At worst, some minor players will lose their seats. It's how the game is played though it is comical to listen to the righteous indignation coming from the party that invented the old switcherooooo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Two wrongs don't make a right! When I voted for President Obama the first time around he made a lot of promises about a different kind of Washinton and so forth. What we got was the exact same thing, dirty politics, maybe worse! That's something to be proud of? Disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                            X