Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No Guns, No Guns!!!

Originally posted by Szymon View Post
    Agree With it that there should be no guns in the house with children. You can't keep eye on children every time what they are doing. It can become very dangerous to keep guns and children together.

So what you're saying is if we have kids we should not have guns? What planet are you from?

Comment

Agree With it that there should be no guns in the house with children. You can't keep eye on children every time what they are doing. It can become very dangerous to keep guns and children together.
      Are you insane, stupid or just crazy? I grew up in a house with a loaded .22 and 12ga shot gun in an unlocked closet... my parents taught me to respect them and not to touch them, not once did those guns leave that closet without permission. Its called parenting, something these sperm and egg donor losers should try doing....

Comment

I just caught my 19yr old daughter and her girlfriend chilling a half full bottle of vodka in our freezer. She did it right in front of my wife and I. I know she drinks here and there but I'm not having alcohol in my house for anyone under the age! I know some of the other parents want to be cool, want to be liked and thinks it's better for their children and their friends to drink in their home, I don't!
        I also made it clear to my daughter that if she drinks and drives, and gets caught, she will lose her car. I am such a mean, bad Dad.

Comment

I agree, if you are that irresponsible, then please don't keep guns in your home.

Comment

Originally posted by ArizonaPlumber View Post
            I agree, if you are that irresponsible, then please don't keep guns in your home.
            Better yet, please don't procreate... :P

Comment

In all fairness to the above quote, I can see how and why many people, well intended people have that mindset. People go on what they know, what they have been exposed to growing up, and "The Media". Growing up in NYC, the only folks I knew who had a gun were the police and criminals. Sure there were private gun owners,but I didn't meet one until I was in my 20's! People who don't have the same background as many of you figure there is only one way to make kids safe, and that's to keep them away from guns. Funny how the media and rightly so will push sex education to make kids aware of their bodies, and responsible sexual activity, education to prevent them from being racist, education to make them compassionate of alternative lifestyles, BUT the media does not endorse, or encourage responsible firearm education. Why? Kids who have Internet access can learn how to make drugs that could kill them, or explosives, but we must not censor or restrict that information. There sure seems to be a bias against legal, responsible gun ownership, WHY? What am I missing?
              Last edited by Frankiarmz; 05-30-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Just when I thought the schools were a little safer, some eight year old sicko chewed his strawberry Pop Tart into the shape of a gun and "Pointed" it!!! He was rightly suspended, but there should have been a minimum jail sentence. Can we be certain this killer in the making was not pushed over the edge by those mind altering Pop Tarts? Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                X