X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Guns, No Guns!!!

Political correctness demands we don't say the word, refer to the word ,or even draw a picture of a gun. Kids should not get toy guns, and if they draw a picture better get them into counseling.
    What happened to cap guns, water guns, BB guns, cork pop guns? We all had them growing up and none of us went on a slaughter rampage! Law abiding gun owners are not to blame for the insanity, neither are the "violence for profit" criminals who use guns. The blame should be placed on the fame seeking insane who are aidied by the media. Let's return to values that made sense, let kids play, and prosecute, and execute the murderers without making them famous.
    That boston bomber now has thousands of women who are in love with him and want to have his baby. How about rounding them up and sterilizing them so they can't reproduce? Too radical, too harsh? Seems reasonable to me.

Re: No Guns, No Guns!!!

And my parents wonder why I don't date. Just look at the stock guys like myself have to choose from!

This is not a new phenomena. Remember Ted Bundy? Charles Manson? David Koresh? Richard Ramirez? They all had hordes of women flocking to the prisons. Hell, Bundy had women proposing while the goon what still on the stand!
    These women are not small bands of crazies here, they are LARGE masses of crazies here where all they need is a mental trigger to start flooding the streets. The worst part is, from one on one contact, a man could never tell.

The comedian Bill Hicks is right, "If you want a love life, become a serial killer! You will be beating the women off with a stick...AFTER you have beaten them with a stick!"

Comment

Tailgunner, you need to understand women and they are really very easy to understand. They want a good guy who is a bad boy, they want you to share your feelings as long as you don't complain. they don't want you to be away from them with your friends and at the same time they don't want you hanging around all the time. You need to pay attention to their needs, be passionate, but leave them the heck alone already! Now do you understand? Wasn't that simple? Once you peel back the layers of that onion you realize, there is nothing inside

Comment

There is no way in hell I'm getting involved in any kind of discussion where women is the subject. I like living far too much and it's an unwinnable debate anyways.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

getting back to guns, this is intresting

Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

And people wonder why I don't have children... I use to make guns with legos, stuff that would get one suspended or kicked out of school and parents having to explain oneself to CPS... No f-ing thank you. Its no wonder why I wish they would get on this space exploration bit faster, so I can go and find a new frontier away from all these idiots that live on this planet. That or maybe I'll win the lotto tomorrow and buy an independent island, free from any nations hand, and unless you pass my common sense tests, you dont get to live there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
              And people wonder why I don't have children... I use to make guns with legos, stuff that would get one suspended or kicked out of school and parents having to explain oneself to CPS... No f-ing thank you. Its no wonder why I wish they would get on this space exploration bit faster, so I can go and find a new frontier away from all these idiots that live on this planet. That or maybe I'll win the lotto tomorrow and buy an independent island, free from any nations hand, and unless you pass my common sense tests, you dont get to live there.
              Guns made from legos? The F.B.I. has been informed you sicko!

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post

You realize this video could be taken as a terrorist training tool!

Comment

Chuck Connors with his "assault" rifle, a shotgun would not suffice!

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post

Hey, I had one of those!! Got the drop on the "bad guys" more than once with it.
                    ---------------
                    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                    ---------------
                    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                    ---------
                    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                    ---------
                    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                      You realize this video could be taken as a terrorist training tool!
                      Do You think i had $5.98 in the 50s ? I would love to pull this on TSA ! I'd be famous !!
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Agree With it that there should be no guns in the house with children. You can't keep eye on children every time what they are doing. It can become very dangerous to keep guns and children together.
                        aged care queensland
                        Glenvale Supported Living
                        182-184 Hursley Road Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia
                        Phone : +61 1300 765 051
                        http://www.glenvalesupportedliving.com.au/
                        Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.

Comment

a lot of it depends on how you teach your children,

I know of a neighbor 10 year old who got his first turkey hunting this last season, 20 gage shot gun, and has been hunting rabbits and game birds for a number of years, His 5 year old sister goes hunting with an air gun, If they get game they clean it them selfs and prepare it for cooking,

If you do not teach your kids any thing then you do have a problem, (I think is a lot of the problem kids are taught nothing until there 16 or 18 years old, and then the parents say Hum whats wrong, with this kid, he does not want to do any thing, nor does he know any thing,).

when I was a young kid we hunting with 22's had access to them all the time, they were tools, not some thing to be feared, (but we knew the hazards of the tools as well)
                          I taught my kids from a very young age, ( we also did demonstrations and they knew the damage and power of various guns), and there play with toys guns, was very strict as if that was a real gun, you never pointed it or shot at person, and they got in trouble to point and to shoot there cap guns at others, they knew from a very small ,young age how to properly treat a gun, and when they got older they were allow to shoot larger guns and get the curiosity factor out of the way, many a time one had to set the barrel of the gun or rifle up on some thing so they could hold it,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but back then I wa youung we could take guns and knives to school, we worked on them in shop classes,

for history I took a Japanese baronet in a few times a 20 inch knife, the teachers love it, and would walk around during class waving it around, I am sure it would have been fine If I would have wanted to take the M1 in as well never did tho.

but then we had pocket knives if we wanted as well, and the teachers were always asking to use them, and if one kids knife was dull, he would go to the next kid,

the parking lot in the school yard had more guns in the back windows of the pickups, than cars in the lot at times,

no one had a phobia of guns or knives, and I think the schools was a safer place then than now,

(not nessarly because there was guns or knives in school, but that kids were taught responsibility and God had not been removed from the atmosphere of education).
                          Last edited by BHD; 05-30-2013, 10:40 AM.
                          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                          attributed to Samuel Johnson
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

[QUOTE=Szymon;400650]Agree With it that there should be no guns in the house with children. You can't keep eye on children every time what they are doing. It can become very dangerous to keep guns and children together.[/QUOTE

Its about six foot tall with a locking door. We call it a safe.
                            26+6=1

Comment

The government is interferring more with our personal lives and child rearing because there are too many neglectful, weak, lazy, distracted, morons who have children but do not "Parent" them! There was a time before the Internet and video games when children were respectful of their elders, not just their partents. Children now have access to very disturbing things and it perverts their sense of right and wrong, and deadens their sense of shock to bad behavior. We can't expect the same kind of proper parenting, teaching respect for firearms and other weapons when these parents are irresponsible in their own behavior.
                              If you think children and guns don't belong in the same house, you'd better throw out the knives, baseball bats and any other thing that could be used as a weapon. The problem is not the weapon, it is the absense of responsible adult supervision. The absense of a respectful husband and wife relationship where in the child gets disciplined for bad beahvior. I agree that firearms should be properly secured where children cannot gain access, but we really need better people raising better children.

Comment

Working...
                              X