• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jacket patches

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
    JD is a bad word on this farm... everything here is Massey Ferguson red
    Ford/NH Blue !!
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

my my new Holland is red, and have to go to the case new Holland dealer for parts, I really have not figured it out, there is CNH, that apparently has a subsidiary called Case IH, and some case dealers have the case IH sign out and some have CHN sign out, one will happily sell me Bailer parts (CNH) and the other well get them if they have to, (Case IH),

all I know is If I need parts my JD equiptment, that is 50+ year old piece of equipment my JD dealer most of the time comes through, and that in it self is worth some thing,
      (but they are not as good as they were a number years ago, there obsoleting more things faster now days.)
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

I've found that ORANGE is my predominant color.

Kubota, Husqvarna, Ridgid, and some other oddball stuff.

Ron

Comment

Forget Ridgid ! " TRACTOR WARS " Sun. at 10 PM
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I'd love to spend a day observing NHM's logo free lifestyle.

It must be tough making everything you own generic so that you can sleep at night.

Comment

It's damn near impossible. Look around your house. Everything has sone kind of logo emblazoned on it. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. In fact, I really resent spending 30 grand on a truck and having to advertise the damn thing too.
              sigpic

Comment

It takes effort to resent. You are only hurting yourself with nothing to show for it but some righteous indignation.

Enjoy the rolaids.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                  It takes effort to resent. You are only hurting yourself with nothing to show for it but some righteous indignation.

Enjoy the rolaids.
                  I reserve the right to be a crotchety old man. I've earned it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                    It's damn near impossible. Look around your house. Everything has sone kind of logo emblazoned on it. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. In fact, I really resent spending 30 grand on a truck and having to advertise the damn thing too.

Really ? lol.............

Comment

I just want a "RIDGID" coffee mug. Is that so much to ask?

Also, a great idea just came to me:
                      An 18 volt battery powered, Handheld "Ridgid" Keurig oneshot coffee maker!

Make it happen!
                      Last edited by tailgunner; 05-26-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                        my my new Holland is red, and have to go to the case new Holland dealer for parts, I really have not figured it out, there is CNH, that apparently has a subsidiary called Case IH, and some case dealers have the case IH sign out and some have CHN sign out, one will happily sell me Bailer parts (CNH) and the other well get them if they have to, (Case IH),

all I know is If I need parts my JD equiptment, that is 50+ year old piece of equipment my JD dealer most of the time comes through, and that in it self is worth some thing,
                        (but they are not as good as they were a number years ago, there obsoleting more things faster now days.)
                        I believe Case/International bought out New Holland.

I had all the badging removed from my new truck. The stuff that cant be removed will be painted over.
                        ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                          I just want a "RIDGID" coffee mug. Is that so much to ask?

Also, a great idea just came to me:
                          An 18 volt battery powered, Handheld "Ridgid" Keurig oneshot coffee maker!

Make it happen!
                          Tailgunner, your wish is Ridgid's command! What better use for their 18volt hyper lithium? God knows they won't offer tools the other companies offer, so your idea is just what Ridgid might make.

Comment

First thing I do is take those stinking dealer decals and license plate frames off.
                            Last edited by Bob D.; 05-28-2013, 04:21 PM.
                            ---------------
                            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                            ---------------
                            ---------
                            ---------

Comment

I reserve the right to be a crotchety old man. I've earned it.
                              Careful. I hear they are starting a new tax bracket just for that segment of the population.
                              ---------------
                              ---------------
                              ---------
                              ---------

Comment

I believe Case/International bought out New Holland.
                                I believe it was a merger not a purchase. And the major
                                shareholder of CNH is Fiat Industrial.

Ford bought NH in the 80s, then Fiat bought major interest in
                                Ford/New Holland in early 90s and Ford got out of the tractor business.

I think Fords' first tractor was the Fordson built about the time of WWI.
                                I drive by one (early Fordson) almost every day that a neighbor has
                                sitting at the end of his driveway. I'll snap a pic next time I think of it
                                if you have never seen one.
                                Last edited by Bob D.; 05-27-2013, 06:24 PM.
                                ---------------
                                ---------------
                                ---------
                                ---------

Comment

Working...
                                X