Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jacket patches

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
    Careful. I hear they are starting a new tax bracket just for that segment of the population.
    Hell, I have been in that bracket ever since I started working--they just keep modifying it to match my age!!!

Comment

My white and my orange RIDGID hats were a big conversation topic at the pool this last 5 days in Nicaragua

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
        My white and my orange RIDGID hats were a big conversation topic at the pool this last 5 days in Nicaragua

Rick.
        Yah, but remember, most of us don't have 17,000 posts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
          I had all the badging removed from my new truck. The stuff that cant be removed will be painted over.

I can't wait to go out and shave the SS badges from my Cobalt
          Last edited by AssTyme; 05-28-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

Rick.
            Sure they weren't talking about them size 13's and big mitts? Post of picture of you in a speedo and we'll decide what they were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
              Hell, I have been in that bracket ever since I started working--they just keep modifying it to match my age!!!
              Which one, the crotchety old man bracket?
              "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
              John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                Which one, the crotchety old man bracket?
                You got that right!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                  It's damn near impossible. Look around your house. Everything has sone kind of logo emblazoned on it. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. In fact, I really resent spending 30 grand on a truck and having to advertise the damn thing too.
                  I turned the rear mudflaps around so the dealership logo faces the tires.
                  26+6=1

Comment

amusing as this thread is the patches i meant were for the forum
                    not so much as advertising brand names
                    shooting the s*** is a lot more fun when you use hollow points (much more splatter)

coffee hell gimme booze!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X