For God and Country!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For God and Country!

At least that is what I will tell myself Memorial Day.
    I'll be in my Dress Blues to perform Parade Duty in CT tomorrow.
    Course due to my last deployment, my shoes haven't been polished in two years... yikes!

Re: For God and Country!

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
    At least that is what I will tell myself Memorial Day.
    I'll be in my Dress Blues to perform Parade Duty in CT tomorrow.
    Course due to my last deployment, my shoes haven't been polished in two years... yikes!
    Dress Blues and Shower Shoes. It's only the Shower Shoes that still fit!!!

Comment

Right?
      It's funny, I remember going through basic and the pants I was issued fit slightly loose. Now I have noticed it is a little harder to fit into those things.
      That is okay, I only have four more blues inspections before I have my 20.

Edit:
      Oh no. I just now discovered I don't have the right rank on my blue's shirts. Welp, looks like I'm an E-5 for a day!
      Last edited by tailgunner; 05-26-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Bates high gloss.

Miss the smell of kiwi in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark7 View Post
          Bates high gloss.

Miss the smell of kiwi in the morning.
          Give me a big can of Lincoln. In the blue and yellow can.

Comment

Kiwi Parade Gloss and a little lighter fluid always worked for me.
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Black Kiwi, lid of the can for water and I used cotton balls. Finish up with edge dressing.

Comment

yep black kiwi, water in the lid , but I had an old cotton sheet with dry rot that was the best. you ever use a polyester cloth? oh man that does not work.

nice thing for you to do tailgunner even though it is probebly mandatory for you. I never did like the inspections and parades for dignitaries

Comment

This parade wasn't mandatory. Typically such parades (Such as Memorial Day parades) are voluntary, especially for reserve and national guard units.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                    This parade wasn't mandatory. Typically such parades (Such as Memorial Day parades) are voluntary, especially for reserve and national guard units.
                    At least get them to put you on points only orders and put as a bullet comment on your NCOER.

Comment

Working...
                    X