X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The land of the free

Where your phone and internet conversations are monited by your NSA to protect you from yourselves and of cause the terrorists in your mist I will have to be careful they might be monitoring this as well?????

Re: The land of the free

Originally posted by AFM View Post
    Where your phone and internet conversations are monited by your NSA to protect you from yourselves and of cause the terrorists in your mist I will have to be careful they might be monitoring this as well?????
    They probably are, this forum is known as a hot bed of underground activity, especially in the sewer and drain cleaning section.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I don't care if they monitor me--I have nothing to hide!

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        Too late Tony. The red-headed KAMAKAZE is doing as well.

Comment

You may not have any thing to hide,

BUT you should be out raged, they are violating the 4th amendment,
          Fourth Amendment | U.S. Constitution | LII / Legal Information Institute
          Amendment IV
          The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
          they are stomping the Constitution and violating your rights and privacy,

If they want to put microphones in the your house?, your bed room, (remember you have nothing to hide).
          If they want cameras in your house? (they promise to pixulate your private parts, unless your hiding some thing), remember the NSA is your friend they are just looking for bad people,

Wake UP People
          Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
          attributed to Samuel Johnson
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by afm View Post
            where your phone and internet conversations are monited by your nsa to protect you from yourselves and of cause the terrorists in your mist i will have to be careful they might be monitoring this as well?????
            bugger off
            Last edited by ToUtahNow; 06-08-2013, 10:45 AM.
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

This is why i purposely make calls to iran, ask for jihad bob, and then talk about money, guns, and explosives. Makes me feel like I get something for my tax dollars.

Seriously though, if anyone thinks all they get is 'metadata' they're smokin' something...
              ~~

... it was plumbed by Ray Charles and his helper Stevie Wonder

Comment

Yeah, America is a terrible place to live, that's why so many people are risking their lives to get here! That's why those who hate our rights, freedom and way of life are trying to destroy us! The United States of America, is the ONLY thing standing between the stability of the free world and the scum of the earth!

Comment

I need to be more careful where I shop!

I walked into a leather shop run by a Pakistani
                  I asked if he had any bomber jackets my size and the next thing I
                  knew the place was surrounded by black SUVs and dark suits!

Cactus Man

Comment

" your bed room, (remember you have nothing to hide)." You have been peeking again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Punky View Post
                      This is why i purposely make calls to iran, ask for jihad bob, and then talk about money, guns, and explosives. Makes me feel like I get something for my tax dollars.

Seriously though, if anyone thinks all they get is 'metadata' they're smokin' something...
                      There was a cpmment made in a newscast yesterday talking about the metadata.
                      I don't remember the words they used but my thoughts were that they NEED as much metadata as possible because you can't analyze a situation without knowing as much as possible. Believe it or not its better to have more data and filter out what you don't need , than it is to have to guess to fill in those blanks for the data you don't have.

It reminds me of a ham radio fox hunt, knowing where the fox is not is just as important as knowing where he is. In this case the 'fox' is a hidden radio transmitter and everyone tries to locate it. So knowing where there is no signal helps determine where he is even without hearing him.
                      Last edited by Bob D.; 06-08-2013, 05:38 PM.
                      ---------------
                      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                      ---------------
                      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                      ---------
                      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                      ---------
                      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
                        You may not have any thing to hide,

BUT you should be out raged, they are violating the 4th amendment,

they are stomping the Constitution and violating your rights and privacy,

If they want to put microphones in the your house?, your bed room, (remember you have nothing to hide).
                        If they want cameras in your house? (they promise to pixulate your private parts, unless your hiding some thing), remember the NSA is your friend they are just looking for bad people,

Wake UP People
                        Who is they?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                          Who is they?
                          Asbergo

Nothing is True!
                          Everything is permitted!

Comment

You guys are too paranoid! You don't really think the IRS would single out one group, the ATT General would falsify information to obtain a warrant to spy on a reporter, our phone records would be fair game? Why that would be as stupid, and unbelievable as leaving an embassy poorly protected on 9/11. These things cannot happen in the real world! Relax we have a transparent administration and nothing to worry about.

Comment

Had an email sent to me the other day detailing everything that the Muslim religion hates about Western society and the Infidels. It also showed statistics of all of the Countries they are emigrating to. Funny how they hate us yet they love all the trappings of our free society.
                              Another funny thing was when they lodge a building application for a new Mosque we should all band together and buy up the land surrounding it. On the left put a Brothel, on the right a lingerie store.
                              Across the road a Hooters type bar. Would be interesting wouldn't it

Comment

Working...
                              X