X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamster Superhero

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: Teamster Superhero

Gosh, that was funny! "Unions are the worst!", ain't it the truth! Soon they will be a thing of the past, just like your privacy and all the other rights and freedoms we used to enjoy. Yeah, Unions are the worst, that's why you won't see them in cuba, communist china, you know the progressive places of the world. Let's hope they (whoever they are) get rid of those pesky Unions, get rid of all the guns and make America a wonderful place to live.

Comment

That's right Frank, it was funny and that's all it was meant to be and nothing else. It must be hell living in your world. I can assure you that the sky IS NOT falling!
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Nah, it's not hell Dave. I had a good run with my job and Union years ago. I'm not happy with all the crap happening nowadays in washington, the mood in the country towards Unions and much more. I know I can't change a dam thing so I'm enjoying my family and watching the circus.
        I agree the video was funny, and I laughed, but it was still a dig at Unions at a time when so many people just don't see the big picture.I'll try and lighten up, and hope you can do the same. We both live in the same world, same country and share a lot of values. I'm glad the sky is not falling, now how about the tide rising?

Comment

Working...
        X