X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syria

So Obama is going to supply weapons to the opposition because Al-Assad is supposed to have used chemical weapons and who has verified this George Bush Junior remember the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the US is to supply weapons to who the opposition and who are they you are openning a pandora`s box again as you have done all over the middle east you would have to be joking as these weapons will eventually fall into the wrong hands and quess who will die when they do

Tony

Re: Syria

Tony, guns don't kill people, People kill People.
    We all agree wars are something none of us want. However look at the way they terminated Bin Laden. Those dedicated soldiers are now going through hell and trial by MEDIA for terminating a disease. I am not advocating it but there will be a time in the future when Australia will have a breaking point and blood will be spilt on the streets too. Our freedom is already being tested with changes to many things we take for granted. Do you have a special night at the local swimming pool where no one else can attend, do you like ham sandwiches, do you like celebrating CHRISTMAS and singing CHRISTAMS CAROLS with your kids and grandkids. When in Rome respect the Romans. Why do we need to change for others. They are coming to enjoy our freedoms and benefits so what is the problem with adjusting to suit. Just my HUMBLE OPINION THOUGH.
    Oh and I forgot, can we buy houses and land in China???????????? So why can they buy Houses and land and virtually anything else they want here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanmen2 View Post
      Tony, guns don't kill people, People kill People.
      We all agree wars are something none of us want. However look at the way they terminated Bin Laden. Those dedicated soldiers are now going through hell and trial by MEDIA for terminating a disease. I am not advocating it but there will be a time in the future when Australia will have a breaking point and blood will be spilt on the streets too. Our freedom is already being tested with changes to many things we take for granted. Do you have a special night at the local swimming pool where no one else can attend, do you like ham sandwiches, do you like celebrating CHRISTMAS and singing CHRISTAMS CAROLS with your kids and grandkids. When in Rome respect the Romans. Why do we need to change for others. They are coming to enjoy our freedoms and benefits so what is the problem with adjusting to suit. Just my HUMBLE OPINION THOUGH.
      Oh and I forgot, can we buy houses and land in China???????????? So why can they buy Houses and land and virtually anything else they want here.
      To answer your questions there will never be fighting in the streets in Australia as Australians are so apathetic they couldn`t care less and is why the chinese can buy land in Australia and why muslim women can have their own night for swimming at public baths and ham is not served in certain shops and hal-hal food is everywhere and christmas carols are banned its called multiculturalism just look how they voted at the last federal election and allowed a humg parlianment that red head to become Prime Minister.
      And just what does this have to do with supplying weapons to another middle eastern country when we all know that the wrong people will get them and will eventually be used on western soldiers in the years to come

Tony

Comment

Why don't we simply allow the Syrians to kill each other off
        either side a dead one is one less terrorist lalalalalalal---boom

Cactus Man

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post

Cactus Man
          Now that is a brillant idea I`ll second that

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by cactusman View Post

Cactus Man
            We do--it is just that one side was getting more than the other, so we are trying to balance the act.

Comment

Working...
            X