• Show
Clear All

• Lsa

5 RIDGID Pnematic Nailers
    3 Drills
    4 Batteries
    3 Chargers
    1 7" Angle Grinder

All registered properly for the Live Time Service Agreement. Info mailed for each by certified mail so that I got a signed recept of delivery back. Why are only 2 out of 16 items listed as covered by LSA? I'm hoping (not hopeful) that RIDGID will correct this problem for me. If not, I will cut of my nose to spite myself and shoot each tool as it breaks. Goes without saying, I'm not buying any more RIDGID tools if this is not corrected!

Re: Lsa

last I checked, they don't cover batteries since it is a consumable.

Comment

Did you call Customer Service and talk to a Rep about this? You really haven't provided nearly enough info here for anyone here to give you any intelligent guidance.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Blf, welcome to the Forum! The LSA system like everything in life is not perfect. You say you have the necessary paperwork to back up your end of things so give customer service folks a chance to make things right. Explain your dilemma and ask them how it can be resolved. Please post what happens. Best of luck. Frank

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
          last I checked, they don't cover batteries since it is a consumable.
          Gunner, they replaced my batteries. The only batteries they don't replace are one purchased as stand alones and from kits outside of Home Depot sales, like off of Ebay,right?

Comment

Call customer service:
            Have your documentation ready
            Have your dashboard identification number ready
            If possible have your dashboard on your computer screen when you speak with them

Be calm, courteous and you should see results.

I do agree the LSA registration process is convoluted and frustrating

Cactus Man

Comment

Working...
            X