X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy to all the Forum Friends!

Since it's been a while that I've actually POSTED here, I just wanted to give a hello and good morning to everyone!

It's a BRIGHT and SUNNY day here at the Ridge Headquarters! Good things are coming my way and I wanted to share (of course, Mrs. SeatDown and PlumberRick should already know about this):

1. As you know, I've been working on my MEd. This was THE toughest semester being it was a 6-week semester with full 16-week material. Just waiting on the results of a group presentation and a group paper due last night. If all goes well with both, I will have a...

Taking my overall GPA to a 3.96. Just 2 semesters LEFT!

2. As you've seen in the posts about Twinkies, I've stopped pretty much ALL sweets (sorry Rick and Mark). We have Weight Watchers here at work as they are VERY health conscious. Weigh-in day is Thursdays at lunch.

As of yesterday, here are the totals:
    For the week: Lost 5.6 pounds
    Since October 4, 2012: Lost 92.4 pounds

I am now 25% lost since I started!

Whoo Hoo!

Had to pat my own back since I AM my biggest fan!

Lots of love to everyone! Even though I'm in Product Engineering now, I love reading all the posts.

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Re: Howdy to all the Forum Friends!

It really is amazing how far you have come. Everyone on the forum misses out on the amazing in person transformation. Very proud of you. School is a huge accomplishment to. I remember those days of evening class. Don't miss them though ;-)

Comment

Very good news cathy. Sounds like you're doing great in school and your diet. I too cut back my sweets.

Maybe when you graduate, ridge can throw you a roundup graduation party, we would all attend

Keep up the good work on all fronts.

Phoebe and I are going on 3 sewer inspections tomorrow. Ridgid will be proud.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks, gents!

You know, Rick, I CAN'T wait to meet Phoebe. She's learning at a young age what she needs to be a GREAT adult!

Also, we SURE DO need a roundup. BUT, I know once school is done, I'll be doing some traveling. Hmmm, the west coast sounds like a place I should visit!

Click image for larger version

Name:	bfb57d8b05a7c13885a78af8e7069989.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	17626

This is my picture now, taken last week for my Web Development class final project.

Cathy

Comment

Originally posted by henneca View Post
            Thanks, gents!

You know, Rick, I CAN'T wait to meet Phoebe. She's learning at a young age what she needs to be a GREAT adult!

Also, we SURE DO need a roundup. BUT, I know once school is done, I'll be doing some traveling. Hmmm, the west coast sounds like a place I should visit!

Name:	bfb57d8b05a7c13885a78af8e7069989.jpg
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	17626

This is my picture now, taken last week for my Web Development class final project.

Cathy
            Cathy I would just like to pipein with CONGRATULATIONS from Downunder and suggest that RIDGID send you down here as the Official representative of the First Round-up Downunder in recognition of your achievements. Of course you will have to bring Josh downunder as well. It is always good to rad about good things in life and your post here is testament to such. Go Girl you are a real winner and a very positive inspiration for all of us.

Comment

Kathy,You are an inspiration to all . I'm proud of You and I've never met You ! How about a roundup in S.F. ? Lots to see.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Thanks everyone. It's official this morning! The professors posted yesterday the final grades.

CUM GPA = 3.95

Would LOVE to come down under. As soon as school is over (2 more semesters), I want to travel!

Tool...I've NEVER been to SF. I know a West Coast whirlwind tour sounds about right! When I worked for Josh and he traveled to the West Coast, that's what I always called it!

I agree with EVERYONE! A roundup is in ORDER!

Cathy
                8^ )

Comment

Comment

4.0 and a 3.95 average. What are you doing making us plumbers look bad

I think ridgid should send you on a trip after graduation. And to make sure they do, I'll join you

I believe San Francisco is the short cut to Australia with a stop in Hawaii and New Zealand on the way. I'm sure we can figure a way to make it a business trip selling cameras and k60's on the way

Rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      4.0 and a 3.95 average. What are you doing making us plumbers look bad

I think ridgid should send you on a trip after graduation. And to make sure they do, I'll join you

I believe San Francisco is the short cut to Australia with a stop in Hawaii and New Zealand on the way. I'm sure we can figure a way to make it a business trip selling cameras and k60's on the way

Rick.
                      And We'll treat You to lunch and a a Pixar Tour By Kevin N Beth.
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

SWEET! I think with Phoebe along, we could CERTAINLY sell quite a few units. Hmmm. Maybe my next endeavor is in the sales...

Nah! I like to teach. BUT, teaching these things could be in order!

And your itinerary is just what the doctor orders!

Cathy

Comment

I'll take that Pixar tour definitely!

I would be VERY honored to have lunch with all you gents out west. I always told Josh he needed to take me with him when he did those trips. Some people here just didn't see the need. There VERY MUCH is a need (shhh! haven't figured out the need yet! ha!).

Name:	bab2240f9c9ab7c4c373a9b8f25d9bb0.jpg
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	17645

I was asked for a comparison picture like this today on FB. I had the January/March version out there, but not a recent one. You can see the notable change in the first 2 pics. And I had a friend tell me that every time he sees me or my pics, my smile gets bigger. There is a special person who does that to me. Can't say who or why but that person does this (along with the weight loss).

Cathy
                          8^ )

Comment

When ever You get to S.F. Ring Us Up ! Rick N Mark have contact info.

Comment

Working...
                            X