Internet Search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Search

Since the Ridgid cordless 18volt grinder is still not advertised at my home depot, I thought I would do an Internet search for a Ridgid cordless 1/2" heavy duty impact wrench just in case they made one and kept it secret. What I found was a thread I posted on this Forum almost six years ago!
    My offer still stands Ridgid, but I'm not gett'in any younger

Re: Internet Search

If you're waiting for Ridgid to produce one before you check out I'm pretty sure Ridgid is going to win your twisted game of chicken

Comment

If you don't know me by now, don't be so sure. They made the grinder, didn't they?

Comment

Ridgid did make a corded 1/2" impact a while back.

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R6300-Impact-Wrench

And someone is selling modified 1/4" hex drive impacts that have a 1/2" anvil
        on them, here's a link to an auction that just closed a couple weeks ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIDGID-18V-N...p2047675.l2557

The same seller has a couple Milwaukee impacts modified to 1/2" for sale now.

Not a bad idea, but doesn't give you any increase in torque as he so states in the item description.
        Last edited by Bob D.; 07-08-2013, 08:41 PM.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

in my reply just before this I had trouble entering links and photos.

Don't know what got screwed up the other day with the forum software, but its a PITA I know that.

I was able to include the loinks using the trick of posting the reply then going back in and editing to
          add the links, but when I tried to add a photo it would not work, even when I included the photos as an attachment.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
          X