Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

phoebe started her dance class and i have a golden moment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoebe started her dance class and i have a golden moment.

so yesterday phoebe started her 30 minute ballet class followed by her 30 minute tap dance class with 7 other 2.5 - 3 year old other girls. they are in a private dance room with the 2 instructors while the parents look on from outside while the kids face away so not to be distracted by onlookers. we see their backs and a full height mirror reflects the front of them.

while as all the parents are looking on, 1 of the other girls had a little accident, the parents are trying to get the attention of the 2 instructors by knock on the glass window and pointing down. needless to say they finally noticed. the parent went inside to grab her daughter and get her changed. the third instructor who works the front counter, gets the cleaning supplies and gloves. i walk over and tell her i'll clean it up, i'm a plumber the parents laughed at that comment and joey had a good opportunity to explain while i walked in with the cleaning supplies and no gloves. i thought phoebe would come running doing cartwheels to help, but they had already moved the little dancers to the opposite end facing the other direction. so no eye contact with her.

i clean things up and walk out and the only other father there ask me for a card get to talking and saved him a very expensive repair on his 3 year old tub valve that doesn't properly divert. he was going to rip it out of the tile and replace it with a new higher end valve. a little smart phone google search and the danze valve is covered with a lifetime warranty. monday he will be calling for replacement parts and then calling me to install them.

i knew dance class would pay off for phoebe, i just didn't know it would pay off for me 20 minutes into her first class.

lets see how things work out next week in her gymnastics class

maybe phoebe can wear a tutu next week with plumber ricks #

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: phoebe started her dance class and i have a golden moment.

Instead of a soft ball team with uniforms, Rick will have a dance troop wearing Tutu's with his logo on it,

Now Rick will have dancing girls for his videos,

Rick it is a fun time in life to see your kids learn and grow and develop talents, GO Phoebe.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BHD; 07-14-2013, 03:31 PM.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

"If you want to dance, you have to pay fiddler Rick!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        "If you want to dance, you have to pay fiddler Rick!"
        i thought it goes more like this.

if you want to dance, you have to pay the piper

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

K-60, not a pipe wrench.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

PlumberRick's
            Dancing Drain Cleaners
            (pic of K-60 under it)

TOO funny! You never know when you'll have the opportunity to network!

Cathy
            8^ )

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Oh, and the K-60 Drain Cleaner needs the tutu on it!

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

Of course you could have simply told him to hire a pro without looking that info up for him

It does pay to be helpful and give out advice as shown in this example.

Comment

Working...
                X