X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly Fire

I know I'm going to seem like a commercial here. on Google play store I came across a mobile phone strategy game by the above name where it has quite the amusing gimmick: Using your own hometown as a base to defend. It relies on google maps (When phone's GPS is activated) to create an arena with the streets in the area to fight through. AND to put a cherry on top, it allows for regional challenges against your neighbors if they have the same game installed and based in the same hometown.

For example, I live in spfld MA, and I was bridge fighting, over the phone, up and down the Connecticut river, meaning the south end, Memorial, and north end bridges for those that know the area.

What a world we live in where such things are possible. We truly live in an age of Star Trek.

Re: Friendly Fire

amazing technology
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
    X