Syria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syria

Its time to let the Muslims sort out their own problems its not our problem we should stay right out of it if they want to slaughter each other why should we get involved I think we have done our bit its up to the Muslims countries in the Middle East to sort this out by themselves

Tony

Re: Syria

I agree both sides have terrorists amongst them and I say let them kill each other off!
    For us a win-win, as less terrorists!
    We should stop sending bullets and money to both sides.
    BUT.... we do need to monitor the situation to ensure WW3 does not start!

We also should have some sort of blockade to ensure no one else is sending ammunition
    and after they run out of bullets they can then return to their beloved 7th century life style
    and use rocks and swords against each other. Take away all their technology and give them
    a blanket and a goat period

And for the political junkies here...."both parties" are responsible for the middle east mess.
    These problems should have been taken care of 50 plus years ago but..we, the USA ,was greedy
    and very stupid! A lot of this began with arab propaganda and tyrants trying to control
    their people back in the 1960's. We could have squelched it very easily then.

Considering we only get 30 second sound bites and really do not know all the facts, it's very
    difficult to really have an educated discussion as to solutions etc. The media propaganda machine
    is huge and has skewed the truth for years.

I am tired of the USA being the world's police force. If we want to remain the 911 emergency call for the
    world then we need to get into tough love! when a country misbehaves punish them instead of
    sending money etc.

We could have eliminated many of today's problems if our own government had some balls and stood by
    their philosophies!

Cactus Man

Comment

At least Syria knows I'm armed and won't invade the mainland.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
        At least Syria knows I'm armed and won't invade the mainland.
        LOL!

So much for that peace prize President.... my only hope is that all sides see this for what it is and come 2016, a new party arises, one that understands that we can't police everyone, we can't feed everyone, can't help everyone, but knows we must put our own home in order first, and lead from example, not bully others to be like us... if our idiot commander in chief lobs bombs in Syria, WW3 just might be around the corner and I fear we will be on the bad end of the deal...

Comment

It's not about us or policing the world. It is about supporting Israel
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
            Please, it does not....

Comment

Screw Israel, They do not deserve our support either.

Comment

Israel has played us all for suckers they have no future the Arabs are going to breed them out of existance in the years to come and the US cannot continue to be the crookered broker and stick its head in the sand seeing Israel steal more and more Palestian land and build more and more houses for its citizens while kicking out the rightfull owners and willing to sacrifice others for its freedoms

Tony

Comment

I have not commented on this subject because I'm unsure and confused! If we don't launch some kind of attack to destroy the chemical weapons not only do we look weak, but they could fall into the hands of terrorists... If we do attack (looks like we will) then Israel gets attacked anyway. How can you say with any certainty what is right?????

Comment

I haven't commented because it is a waste if time.
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't commented because it is a waste if time.
                      NHM, please take the time and share your views. Regardless of who either agrees or disagrees, I appreciate your input. Thanks, Frank.

Comment

Frankie, war is enevitable. Maybe now, maybe in a month or a year but it will come and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. Furthermore, while its all very well to say we should pull out and leave them too it, there is too much MONEY involved to leave them to their own devices and the cost not too be involvd far too great both in economic terms and out place as the leaders of the free world for better or worse. Our friend and ally in the region is smack in the middle and Israel will take the brunt of any counter attack which if all goes as most think, bring the rest of the Arab nations into the fray with the inevitability of limited nuclear strikes. Wether or not you are a fan of Israel, they will become the pivot point that causes the beginning of WWIII. Those politico's Monday night quarterbacking every utterance from our presidents lips would do wel to think twice about their critism. Thus far mr. Obama is doing and saying all the right things and even so it may not be enough in the end. We run the very real risk of putting thousands and thousands of our men's and women's lives on the line this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Frankie, war is enevitable. Maybe now, maybe in a month or a year but it will come and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. Furthermore, while its all very well to say we should pull out and leave them too it, there is too much MONEY involved to leave them to their own devices and the cost not too be involvd far too great both in economic terms and out place as the leaders of the free world for better or worse. Our friend and ally in the region is smack in the middle and Israel will take the brunt of any counter attack which if all goes as most think, bring the rest of the Arab nations into the fray with the inevitability of limited nuclear strikes. Wether or not you are a fan of Israel, they will become the pivot point that causes the beginning of WWIII. Those politico's Monday night quarterbacking every utterance from our presidents lips would do wel to think twice about their critism. Thus far mr. Obama is doing and saying all the right things and even so it may not be enough in the end. We run the very real risk of putting thousands and thousands of our men's and women's lives on the line this time.
                          NHM, thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts. I'm usually not shy about giving my opinions and sometimes putting my foot in my mouth, this time I'm at a loss! Seems we are damned if we do get involved and damned if we don't. The thought of a World War starting as a result of the unfolding events is very disturbing and quite possible. All I can say is I hope the right decisions are made on all sides involved, especially if this becomes a conflict fought with missles.

Comment

You have a vary interesting view on this subject the Middle East but each time the US has got involved it has stuffed it up starting with Iran in the early 1950 for oil and if you had left them to their own divices Iran would be a totally different place if the Shar the CIA installed hadn`t got involved
                            Iraq was the best ally that the US every had as Saddam didn`t allow any oposition and didn`t allow terrists into Iraq and was a Sunni and hated Iran which is Shiite but now with the majority in control in Iraq which are shiite and Iran Shiite they have become closer and will become a problem when Iran developes a nuclear weapon which they will no matter what Israel or the US does
                            Afahanistan well what can I say its a 10 year disaster when we all pull out next year it will all fall apart and all the American and Australian soulders will have died for absolutly nothing you cannot change them into us they know nothing about democracy it took us hundreds of year to get and perfect our democracies
                            Syria just bite your tongue Mr President and don`t do anything

Tony
                            Last edited by AFM; 08-31-2013, 03:00 AM.

Comment

China would be glad to step in and take our place. They are just waiting for the chance to do so. They already challenge us in many areas of the world with donations of food and other assistance. Why, for political clout and to make friends. Friends that will buy their products and sell them oil and NOT sell to us which will weaken us globally and domestically. Unseating the US from atop our high perch is their main goal. King of the hill is their game and they are tired of not being on top so watch out.
                              Last edited by Bob D.; 08-31-2013, 05:05 AM.
                              "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Working...
                              X