Fed shutdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fed shutdown

Mark, your overall view of the president may hold water but the damage done by the tea party can't be denied either. At this point in history, neither party has stepped up to the plate to defend and strengthen the majority of the electorate. Both sides are guilty of pandering to the lowest common denometer.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Mark, your overall view of the president may hold water but the damage done by the tea party can't be denied either. At this point in history, neither party has stepped up to the plate to defend and strengthen the majority of the electorate. Both sides are guilty of pandering to the lowest common denometer.
      I agree with you to almost 100%. The only thing I have not decided on yet is whether or not the Tea Party is not a necessary evil. The fact that Obama has taken the "my way or the highway" from day one, at times makes me appreciate the Tea Party. Leadership is about compromising which Obama fails miserably at.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I think that in time the tea party will go away. If nothing else they may have given the old guard GOP a wake up call but then again, a lot of those guys have been there for decades and they have proven that they are not open to changeling the party platform.
        sigpic

Comment

And therein lies the reason why the Republican Party is in utter and complete shambles. A national joke if you will. They seem unable or perhaps unwilling to learn from their mistakes. In short, nobody is listening to their message because their message has been six years of complaining, obstructing, belly aching and generally pissing and moaning. They have become the party of it can't be done, the party of doom and gloom. The sky is falling, everything sucks yadda yadda yadda. Problem is, you can do only so much complaining before someone steps in and asks you what the solution is. But they have nothing or at least nothing that will fly so they resort to what they know, whining and crying and trying in vane to discredit the president. Hell, the day after they got spanked last week they abandoned all of their former rhetoric and bravado in their attempt to defund the ACA and slid seamlessly into blaming Obama for a crappy web site. You can't help but laugh out loud at those single minded morons. when your splinter party relies on FOX news, Limbaugh, Hanity, Beck Et.Al. To carry your water, you must know you're doomed from the get go.
          sigpic

Comment

Are you as blind to the faults of the left as you act?

This is not a choice of right and wrong. More like dumb and dumber.

Comment

Okay NHM, I'm asking you. What is the solution to our national debt? What is the solution to the trade deficit, part time low paying jobs, growing entitlement spending, inflation? Where are the green jobs? You don't have real answers, so you respond with yadda, yadda, yadda. You can't put forth a viable solution to anything plaguing our economy or society, so you attack those asking the relative questions.
              Take off the tunnel vision glasses, think for yourself and realize the democrats being in power are not leading the nation to any bright future.
              In the absense of well thought our solutions, and intelligent far reaching plans we are doomed to short term, unsustainable mandates.
              I had similar criticisms of the Bush administration, but that won't stop you from refering to me as an obstructionist, or conservative. The insults are all you really have in your defense because our nation is not being lead to a bright and secure future. We are running on fumes and you know it! P.S., The sky IS falling, pull your head out of the ground and you will see it.

Comment

Dunno Frank, ain't my job. It's what we elect those dufuses to do.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh come on captain original thought.

You can do better than that.

Comment

No, he can't, and neither can our democratic or republican legislators! The men and women who have the ideas, and plans that could change the course of our nation are out of the picture. The tragic thing is that there are such people, ready and willing to address each and every serious issue facing our nation. Neither party would dare seek, or attempt to impliment any such advice because it would require painful change, big, bold changes. Which would you choose for our country, a long, slow death, or a bold, brave, all out fight for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

Comment

Dunno Frank, ain't my job. It's what we elect those dufuses to do.
                      NHM, those "dufuses" are not doing what we elected them to do, so give it a shot. Think beyond all the talking points, beyond the politics, the history. What would have a positive impact on the trade deficit, high unemployment, low paying part time jobs, growing number of families under the poverty level, inflation, growing entitlements, energy dependency. Give it a shot as if it were your job beyond electing some out of touch millionaire with a party agenda, and lobbyist puppet masters.

Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-21-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I'll start by asking a few questions

Would throwing all the illegal aliens out help or hurt our economy
                        Would ending welfare and entitlement programs
                        Would overturning row v wade
                        Would eliminating the EPA
                        Would allowing big banks and corporations to do whatever they please
                        Would busting the unions
                        Would revoking minorities rights
                        Wold massaging the tax structure to favor the rich
                        Would gerrymandering districts
                        Would handing out huge subsidies to corporations like wal mart

Welcome to the conservative party. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll start by asking a few questions

Would throwing all the illegal aliens out help or hurt our economy
                          Would ending welfare and entitlement programs
                          Would overturning row v wade
                          Would eliminating the EPA
                          Would allowing big banks and corporations to do whatever they please
                          Would busting the unions
                          Would revoking minorities rights
                          Wold massaging the tax structure to favor the rich
                          Would gerrymandering districts
                          Would handing out huge subsidies to corporations like wal mart

Welcome to the conservative party. LOL
                          I'm sorry NHM, I didn't realize how truly lost you were when asked to think for yourself. Come on, be brave and think about what I asked. What would You do?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                            Okay NHM, I'm asking you. What is the solution to our national debt? What is the solution to the trade deficit, part time low paying jobs, growing entitlement spending, inflation? Where are the green jobs? You don't have real answers, so you respond with yadda, yadda, yadda. You can't put forth a viable solution to anything plaguing our economy or society, so you attack those asking the relative questions.
                            Take off the tunnel vision glasses, think for yourself and realize the democrats being in power are not leading the nation to any bright future.
                            In the absense of well thought our solutions, and intelligent far reaching plans we are doomed to short term, unsustainable mandates.
                            I had similar criticisms of the Bush administration, but that won't stop you from refering to me as an obstructionist, or conservative. The insults are all you really have in your defense because our nation is not being lead to a bright and secure future. We are running on fumes and you know it! P.S., The sky IS falling, pull your head out of the ground and you will see it.
                            I`d start by taking away your life pension you know the one you didn`t work for and allowed you to retire seventeen years before hard working peaple do if they can at all and your life long medical benifits that you begrudge other less fortunate from having
                            No Frank your the one with tunnel vision as you can afford having tunnel vision as you have no trouble paying for the luxuries in life while laughing at all those hard workers slaving away to make ends meets while your union protected you from the vagaries of real live and now you preach you sermons to the unfaithfull in your eyes and bemoan the increases in utility bills which pay for your unfunded pension

Tony
                            Last edited by AFM; 10-22-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Tony...unless you know Frank personally I think you shouldn't talk about his personal life. It is the height of stupidity and the lowest of class to engage in that type of conversation.

A few of us might think each other are delusional, but personal attacks are not cool.

Seriously cut it out.

Comment

Last warning, keep it civil.

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X