• Show
Clear All

• Re: Fed shutdown

I'm just glad I stayed out of this whole discussion

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      I feel as though I own real estate in your head lol

If I portray myself as smarter than everyone, what do you portray yourself as?

Who have I disrespected? How about I quit hurting your feelings and you actually post something of value here rather than ragging on me? There is an ignore button
      I'm not smarter than others. Just smarter than you give credit.

From time to time I just get tired of your bull. If it gives you an erection to think you own territory down here...have at it.

Comment

I don't believe I have ever singled you out in terms of your intelligence. Ideology if you choose to align yourself with the regressive right but not intelligence. However your criticism of liberals thinking they are smarter than everyone else is right out of the Limbaugh play book

Baaaaahhh baaaaaah baaaaah rush speaks, we follow. Ditto's
        sigpic

Comment

You guys should be in Washington sitting in congress, you're making the same measure of progress as they are.
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by BHD View Post
            all a person that is uninsured needs to do to day is show up at a hospital/emergency room and they will be cared for,

If a person is poor there are programs to cover there needs,

I know many, Persons who has had cancer treatments and most likely never payed a dime,
            Who have joint replacements, and other surgeries and treatments numerous times,
            and never had any insurance and most likely never payed any realistic amount of there bill.
            As it is seldom does some one not get the care they need do to finances in the US. (Yes I am sure there are some out there how fall through the cracks, but most of the time it is probably because they do not take advantage of the programs or system that is there).

There are many a program and provisions and help for those who are not financially able.
            yes, that is true, they can just show up with no insurance and their bill will be paid for by the surcharge on my insurance and government subsidies, so I get it in the shorts from both angles, AND SO DO YOU. And since they are not under a plan, the hospital can attempt to charge as much as they can get away with, knowing it may get negotiated back in some cases but how many slip through at full price? Would a hospital do that? you bet you arse they do.

But if they are covered by a health plan, the ER can no longer charge outrageous fees, they will have to accept the agreed to fees for services just as they do when anyone else who shows up now with health insurance coverage. It might help stop so many trips to the ER which are not real emergencies, freeing them up for those who need those services.

Who else is good for that is sleazypass. where my wife works they get a couple hundred charges to their sleazypass account each month that are not legimate charges. each of their vehicles has a sleazypass and when they receive the bill from sleazypass they send along photos of all the vehicles that went through wihout a pass. Researching the tags they are not county vehicles nor are they personal vehicles of county employees, and they are for dates and times when they had no one in the vicinity like weekends when 99% of county vehicles are in the yard and not used (excluding sherrifs cars). She fights with sleazypass every month adn they send the list through every month, sometimes with the same vehicle tags but now for more recent dates/times. She figures they target all these toll jammer fess at the state and federal agencies thinking that the bill won't get looked at closely and many of the charges will get paid without being questioned, well they don't get away with it in my county. Hospitals do the same thing with walk-in ER patients, she sees bills for people who the hospital tries to get the county to pay for all the time. people the county has nothing to do with and are not even residents of our county. I don't understand why they don't take them to court for fraud.
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Hilarious. I haven't ever listened to Rush in my life.

I don't listen to any shockjocks of any flavor.

I will say this though....something isn't wrong or right just because a particular person said it.

NHM needs to turn his radio off.

Comment

I that case then I apologize. Limbaugh must be getting his talking points from you.
                sigpic

Comment

Believe it or not the truth can be arrived at by separate people.

Comment

I'm just messin with ya, chill out, it's the weekend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
                      Believe it or not the truth can be arrived at by separate people.
                      Yes, it's called thinking for yourself and forming your own opinion! Someone should tell all them folks worried about us defaulting that it's just numbers like the trillions of mounting debt, just meaningless numbers. We all need to sit back and relax, like the old lady in the horror flick said "it will all be over soon deary":biggrinold

Last edited by Frankiarmz; 10-05-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Frankie, a trillion dollar bills, stacked one on top of each other stretches 1/4 of the way to the moon. How far do you suppose 17 trillion makes it? Still think the numbers are real? Not only are they not real, they don't truly reflect anything at all. It's a faith based economy and has been for 70 plus years. Religious folks should understand. It's believing in something that can't possibly be proved one way or another. Thee is no quick fix, no magic bullet, no pied piper. Giving Americans truly affordable health care however would go a long way too increasing folks buying and saving power and that would greatly help the economy. But that's not what. The conservatives want. They want to run the clock back to the good old days when robber barons could do whatever they wanted. When there were no unions to protect workers lives and livelihoods. To the days when 10 year old children were working 16 hours a day in sweat shops. When minorities couldn't vote and were segregated. When women couldn't vote, when a corporation could control all the railways, all the shipping and all the energy. Anyway, it matters not because this latest conservative hissy fit has further cemented most folks feelings of the conservative faction of the Republican Party. In the first few hours of the opening of the sign up web site for Obama care, millions of people swamped the site. The regressives called it an unmitigated disaster when in fact what it should have shown them is that millions of folks WANT the insurance. Imagine that.
                        sigpic

Comment

Why are you registered republican?

I can't see one thing you have in common with old school or current republican agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                            Frankie, a trillion dollar bills, stacked one on top of each other stretches 1/4 of the way to the moon. How far do you suppose 17 trillion makes it? Still think the numbers are real? Not only are they not real, they don't truly reflect anything at all. It's a faith based economy and has been for 70 plus years. Religious folks should understand. It's believing in something that can't possibly be proved one way or another. Thee is no quick fix, no magic bullet, no pied piper. Giving Americans truly affordable health care however would go a long way too increasing folks buying and saving power and that would greatly help the economy. But that's not what. The conservatives want. They want to run the clock back to the good old days when robber barons could do whatever they wanted. When there were no unions to protect workers lives and livelihoods. To the days when 10 year old children were working 16 hours a day in sweat shops. When minorities couldn't vote and were segregated. When women couldn't vote, when a corporation could control all the railways, all the shipping and all the energy. Anyway, it matters not because this latest conservative hissy fit has further cemented most folks feelings of the conservative faction of the Republican Party. In the first few hours of the opening of the sign up web site for Obama care, millions of people swamped the site. The regressives called it an unmitigated disaster when in fact what it should have shown them is that millions of folks WANT the insurance. Imagine that.
                            NHM, you don't have to school me on the necessity of Unions or the faults of republicans. I have voted pro Union, democrat most of my life until I saw the stunts the democrats under President Obama have pulled. They are as bad and worse than the republicans when it comes to transparency, the same old washington politics and bullying.
                            If it's a faith base economy and the numbers don't mean a thing then neither does the risk of default! NHM, obviously the debt does mean something and will lead to some serious problems. Unlike yourself I place equal blame on both parties, they both stink. We are doomed!!!

Comment

Well then my friend let us pour one last tall one and offer a toast to la revolution'

Personally I think the wheel will keep on turning for a few more years.
                              sigpic

Comment

From Ben

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X